Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

as the shop was winding down, it was filled with conversion pod projects from boats they had built years earlier.
That’s been going on for at least 6 years, I was there taking a 24 for seatrial and had a long conversation with the owner, wasn’t a fan a the pod thing lol, saying those boats where not design to hang 6-8 hundred pounds off a pod in the back, he was doing a 21 at the time with a 200 yam

Sick boat with the full glass enclosure and outboard
a boat broker I know said that model is very difficult to find as they are so popular, the Pro build level, that full pilothouse enclosure, room for 4 adults, huge dance floor, most often with a trailer.

That’s been going on for at least 6 years, I was there taking a 24 for seatrial and had a long conversation with the owner, wasn’t a fan a the pod thing lol, saying those boats where not design to hang 6-8 hundred pounds off a pod in the back, he was doing a 21 at the time with a 200 yam
what boats converted to a pod were designed to hang that weigh off the back?

I’ve got a 2006 24EXL that was factory podded right out of the box in ‘06. Has a 250 Zuk hanging off the back, along with a 9.9 Kicker. Seems to be Ok for our needs. Doesn’t have any issues that I am aware of.

Back