Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I like how brokers now have the time to get out and take nice pictures of a boat in its natural environment. No dog house, nice dance floor
With the outrageous prices brokers are trying to get for boats, at the minimum they should spend more than 5 minutes on a writeup. That pursuit is priced not far from 2 others with diesels.

With the outrageous prices brokers are trying to get for boats, at the minimum they should spend more than 5 minutes on a writeup. That pursuit is priced not far from 2 others with diesels.
This broker did take some time on the pictures, even took it out fishing and the owner cleaned it up nicely. Even the table set up as a bed and set up as a table is rarely seen in photos. Sometimes on Yachtworld they even add more details. Seems like a good broker, other than the price?

Are you going to take a run at one of the diesels?

With the double mention of how new the engines I'd guess the owner is trying to get as much out of it as possible. I do not want to slam any professions, but I'm guessing brokers work on a no-money-down basis and have to split fees between the brokerage and the buying broker. Compared to realtors, brokers don't make much of a used boat and if the owner takes it off the market, could lose money just like realtors. No easy money out there, or we'd all be doing it, I figure.

I’m a little confused by this one. Doesn’t look like a legit Wolf Aluminum.
Wolf went out of business I thought.... Saw their assets for auction -- including a bunch of plywood templates.. Possible someone on the island bought the templates and is selling new 'wolf' boats? I've sent a message but haven't heard back.

Do you have twofootitus as well? Open back adds some space for a hard top but what are you looking for...
Not twofootitus as I am coming from a 2459 with an inboard. Looking a an outboard and maybe a little better fuel economy. Just driving home from looking this one. Clean boat but boy it's going to be hard to go smaller
Screenshot_20240319_170137_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Not twofootitus as I am coming from a 2459 with an inboard. Looking a an outboard and maybe a little better fuel economy. Just driving home from looking this one. Clean boat but boy it's going to be hard to go smaller
View attachment 104351
New fuel tank on that one? Lot of boat but 40k is steep. It is tough to give up both real estate and weight in the water of a big boat.

Back