Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I can take a few photos next time I am at the boat.

Where are you located?

If you are in the lower mainland I can meeet you at the boat and you can have a look see.
Thanks Bill, I may take you up on that. I’ll shoot you a message if I get time.

It’s an 06, 358hrs when I bought the boat sitting at at close to 800 now. Not even sure what wrong with it, runs fine until it’s under load,just not wanting to spent a bunch of $ on something that’s worth 5k used and running. Will be pulling the trigger soon
collapsing fuel line between where it enters cowling to the low pressure fuel pump. if thats the right one.. the factory came with the rubber fuel tubing bent in a 90. this section was a major pain in the butt for me to figure out. i hooked the fuel directly to the pump and like magic after a few months of frustrations, it was figured out. i drilled a hole through the top cowling and used grometts on the hole drilled. fed a new fuel line by passing the big rubber collar where the other cables passed through, and the 90 degree that where causing the starvation and collapsing. FIXED!!! just trying.. mine was an 06 225- 1600 hrs and still ran like a top when sold. i assumed you had a honda..

Last edited:
I like that Orca, trailer is set up for BC and pretty full load. Not sure if there is rear steering for the kicker but autopilot might be able to handle it.

Clean C-Dory 25 with twin 90's. 62k usd.

Back