Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Ya moving in the ranks of the outboard clan, but technically it’s a Honda so not really qualified as an outboard🙄. Still got 5 years with no costly issue before it went boom
5 years is not a very long time for what they cost

It’s an 06, 358hrs when I bought the boat sitting at at close to 800 now. Not even sure what wrong with it, runs fine until it’s under load,just not wanting to spent a bunch of $ on something that’s worth 5k used and running. Will be pulling the trigger soon

Last edited:
If people posting Facebook boats for sale are not going to include a photo with them, we’re going to get all these repeat postings. Please take a couple of seconds to post at least one photo or maybe include a screenshot of the actual ad so there are not so many repeats being posted.

It’s an 06, 358hrs when I bought the boat sitting at at close to 800 now. Not even sure what wrong with it, runs fine until it’s under load,just not wanting to spent a bunch of $ on something that’s worth 5k used and running. Will be pulling the trigger soon
this sounds like a weird situation as I’ve read your posts about it but it doesn’t sound like it’s toast to me just yet

In Sandspit. Sign in the picture has the asking price. Looks pretty stout. Well used. But it aluminum. I just walked by it so took a pic.
20240314_193808.jpg

Im sure you have done this but have to ask you’ve changed all the fuel filters right? There was is a tiny fuel filter or two on our Honda 150 in addition to the raycor. Couldn’t get on plane coming home from desolation one year but could do troll.

Kingfisher 340k usd. Maybe make an offer and save on the luxury tax or offer to trade a hewedcraft and save lots of tax.

this sounds like a weird situation as I’ve read your posts about it but it doesn’t sound like it’s toast to me just yet
I am no mechanic, but from the research I’ve done( hulltruth) sound like the trust bearing, and multiple msg from members here with Honda it’s a full power head replacement, chances are high the crankshaft is done, there was metal shavings in the oil filter, one thing for sure I am not replacing the power head, @ship happens is going to look at it whenever I can get it together and tow it over to his shop

I am no mechanic, but from the research I’ve done( hulltruth) sound like the trust bearing, and multiple msg from members here with Honda it’s a full power head replacement, chances are high the crankshaft is done, there was metal shavings in the oil filter, one thing for sure I am not replacing the power head, @ship happens is going to look at it whenever I can get it together and tow it over to his shop
Ship happens is boat mechanic. Good to know 😂😅

Better start stocking up on old milwaukees now

Back