Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

The trailer looks a little undersized, but the hull looks great. Seating could use a refresh. Radar is on it but not mentioned. Not much for sale in the 21-25 foot range on craigslist with an outboard. It looks good in comparison to this, but of course, it has much newer power.

Supply and demand, Sun isn't even shinning and there are no boats for sale.

anyone else notice this on the grady ad

"Through a friend's business, on approved credit -- with $ 0 down -- you can get into this boat right now for $ 599 bi weekly over 96 months.... pretty nice deal."

$115k...

anyone else notice this on the grady ad

"Through a friend's business, on approved credit -- with $ 0 down -- you can get into this boat right now for $ 599 bi weekly over 96 months.... pretty nice deal."

$115k...

I did and that put me right off. Shameless plug. Think it’s more like $125K. $600 x 26weeks = $15600/year. X 8 years 🤮.

The trailer looks a little undersized, but the hull looks great. Seating could use a refresh. Radar is on it but not mentioned. Not much for sale in the 21-25 foot range on craigslist with an outboard. It looks good in comparison to this, but of course, it has much newer power.

Supply and demand, Sun isn't even shinning and there are no boats for sale.

To many folks there no more value to the etec then the old yam

2017 - 252 Wellcraft Coastal - Mint Condition - no bottom paint.​

C$128,500​

View attachment 104093View attachment 104092View attachment 104091
This one looks clean and these are beauty mid sized boats. My buddy has a similar year 252 and they are good sea boats. They aren't big with the length being more like 24 and the euro teansom. Could use an extra foot of deck but the glass makes up for it. It's just so nice to have the visibility this full windshield offers.

Last edited:
what a horrible add. be interesting to see more information.
It is insane how bad some of the ads are considering the money at stake. I just saw the listing below: $649k tuna boat for sale on craigslist by a dealer - 3 random iphone photos, no contact info and 3 sentence description. I don't get it - its like one of those ads people put up when their spouse tells them to sell something, and this is their half-hearted attempt.

The art of sales...

Last edited:
It is insane how bad some of the ads are. I just saw the listing below: $649k tuna boat for sale on craigslist by a dealer - 3 random iphone photos, no contact info and 3 sentence description. I don't get it - its like one of those ads people put up when their spouse tells them to sell something, and this is their half-hearted attempt.

The art of sales...
hahaha probably exactly what happened

Back