Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

thoughts on that aluminum boat from bayside? Would that be a kit boat that was put together by a welding shop? Its right in line with what I am looking for.

The deadrise seems minimal in the one photo from behind.

View attachment 103967

I was going to post that same pic and suggest it looks more like a river boat with that flat pad area. It does have slight reverse chines though

I was going to post that same pic and suggest it looks more like a river boat with that flat pad area. It does have slight reverse chines though
just doing some reading it seems fairly common for ocean boats. Similar to my arima i suppose.. more stable at drift, this one has a big deadrise at the bow to break the waves.

Rough ride if you want to take the chop at speed though.. it'll pound.

just doing some reading it seems fairly common for ocean boats. Similar to my arima i suppose.. more stable at drift, this one has a big deadrise at the bow to break the waves.

Rough ride if you want to take the chop at speed though.. it'll pound.
sold last night :(

“Photos on request to qualified buyers”. Wow, you need to qualify before you can even see the photos of the boat, didn’t realize the market is that hot atm.
It's West Coast boat por*n I guess.

Did the 200's have the issue the 225's did? Even with the higher hours that seems like a decent deal
Yeah exact same. My buddy’s were done before he bought it and she flies. Scope to see if there is corrosion unless they have receipts from a reputable shop.

Trailer looks to be the same as mine electric over hydraulic brakes, which is rare south of the boarder.
Interesting
Thought of you. Chance of transom needing to be redone but nice it isn’t sitting in the ocean. Could be a nice one.

Yeah exact same. My buddy’s were done before he bought it and she flies. Scope to see if there is corrosion unless they have receipts from a reputable shop.

Trailer looks to be the same as mine electric over hydraulic brakes, which is rare south of the boarder.

Thought of you. Chance of transom needing to be redone but nice it isn’t sitting in the ocean. Could be a nice one.
Breakup coming soon lots of boats to look at
Nice to see some on the market that fit my interests

Breakup coming soon lots of boats to look at
Nice to see some on the market that fit my interests
Those 25’ sailfish are beasts, if that one is structurally sound,and those yami make it to 3000 hrs like they are capable ov it could be a good boat, but ….. plan a 60k repower down the road 🤮🤮and a budget to push it around ( gas)

Those 25’ sailfish are beasts, if that one is structurally sound,and those yami make it to 3000 hrs like they are capable ov it could be a good boat, but ….. plan a 60k repower down the road 🤮🤮and a budget to push it around ( gas)
I agree with you
One must consider the job the boat must do as well and do I want resale value and cost of trailering or storage on coast it’s all a factor as is an American boat
I’ve got a few choices to consider the devil is in details but after a thorough shopping trip this spring it will get a bunch clearer

I agree with you
One must consider the job the boat must do as well and do I want resale value and cost of trailering or storage on coast it’s all a factor as is an American boat
I’ve got a few choices to consider the devil is in details but after a thorough shopping trip this spring it will get a bunch clearerI

IMO buying a sailfish with twins for a once a year tuna trip is insane lol unless you have too much money, don’t get me wrong if you can afford it, it’s a great roomy heavy fishing boat,15 plus years ago when we could fish and retain fish offshore all season yes,but with all that’s going on now not so much. But again it’s just my opinion. And yes that boat has a 9’- 6” beam, so need a permit every time it’s getting towed legally

Back