Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

More like 35% without shipping, that’s what it cost me 6 years ago, 22k Us, all said and done, Trudeau paid and exchange on US dollar cost me 31 k Can pesos
I paid 1.358 on my cc exchange last week. Gross

More like 35% without shipping, that’s what it cost me 6 years ago, 22k Us, all said and done, Trudeau paid and exchange on US dollar cost me 31 k Can pesos
dollar difference comes into play too.
did you pay all taxes up here and also register it?

dollar difference comes into play too.
did you pay all taxes up here and also register it?
Yes sir, tax in Canadian dollar at the border, can’t get away with that one, and registering the boat cost nothing, trailer inspection at CT was like 75$. Tax at the boarder was little over 3k

Hard to tell how long some ads have been up, but here’s a DE.

1990 Double Eagle 185. $26,000.

IMG_9513.jpeg
IMG_9514.jpeg

Hard to tell how long some ads have been up, but here’s a DE.

1990 Double Eagle 185. $26,000.

View attachment 103878
View attachment 103879
this hull has been tossed around like a Joint at a party, for the last couple years did have a 225 optibomb that was toasted for 7k then a guy bought it and put some other sacked unit tried to sell it for 15k then dropped the hull to 9500 now it has a 115 lol something has to give on this thing.. and NO WAY its worth 26k you gotta be out of your MIND to pay that im sorry but HELL NO

this hull has been tossed around like a Joint at a party, for the last couple years did have a 225 optibomb that was toasted for 7k then a guy bought it and put some other sacked unit tried to sell it for 15k then dropped the hull to 9500 now it has a 115 lol something has to give on this thing.. and NO WAY its worth 26k you gotta be out of your MIND to pay that im sorry but HELL NO
I prefaced for a reason, you reminded me where I've seen it.

Back