Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I ran a bare bottomed aluminum gillnetter for years. Heavy wax below the waterline on the sides and pulled twice a year.
Not as bad as you would think.
Could do it on a tidal grid too, since no bottom paint.

No magic, just liquid turtle wax. Applied thick to where the sun hits. If some grass starts growing, hit it with a deck brush. High speed travel would also knock it off, but the commercial boat did not go very fast.
There was one weird year when herring spawned on the hull. Took some pressure washing and scraping to get it off.

What you guys think of this one. No trailer though.

There's a regular stream of these 22s that pop up in wash with outboards that have a 1000 plus on them and 2-3 year old boats. Are they part of rental fleets or a boat club? Thunderbird had one recently too.

Maybe not an arm and a leg but At least first born Alex_c! Just the exchange, transport and taxes for a Bertram project like that make my stomach turn.

A member recently sold his defiance in that range. I personally would look for an Arima or Seasport and pay the extra, if you can afford it. If you are short there is a 22 arima legend coming on the market in Victoria.

As far as projects go, it looks like that one wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg to finish assuming the power is all good

This one seems to have not sold in 3 months.

Maybe not an arm and a leg but At least first born Alex_c! Just the exchange, transport and taxes for a Bertram project like that make my stomach turn.

A member recently sold his defiance in that range. I personally would look for an Arima or Seasport and pay the extra, if you can afford it. If you are short there is a 22 arima legend coming on the market in Victoria.
What are the deets on that Sea Legend? I know of one Sea Legend owner in Vic who passed away last year. Wondering if that could be the boat? He was a good fella.

What are the deets on that Sea Legend? I know of one Sea Legend owner in Vic who passed away last year. Wondering if that could be the boat? He was a good fella.
2003 hard top 55k w 2013 Yamaha 250 with a yami kicker. 5’9” or so hight under the hard top. Located in Victoria with 2023 survey. No trailer no dicker, serious enquiries only as executor/volunteers are helping w the sale. Will go up in price when listed with a broker. I’m not involved but have pictures, if you pm your cell. Hope it goes to someone who loves to fish.

Back