Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

@kaelc Are you up for some commander heartbreak
Here’s one that hasn’t been posted here yet
Yeah, seen that one but nice to see the tiller. Another one with twin 4.3 mercs for sale down in WA. Motivated seller down south but no steering from the cockpit. Was just watching myself solo netting springs this summer, little tough from the fly bridge!

Yeah, seen that one but nice to see the tiller. Another one with twin 4.3 mercs for sale down in WA. Motivated seller down south but no steering from the cockpit. Was just watching myself solo netting springs this summer, little tough from the fly bridge!
You know my answer to that…
Take that bridge off!

How are those hulls? Looks like a good fishing/camping platform.
Never been on one but I would suspect not the best being so light up front and heavy in the back.

Here’s a bigger Bayliner thirsty beauty
Much better fishing/camping platform

Never been on one but I would suspect not the best being so light up front and heavy in the back.

Here’s a bigger Bayliner thirsty beauty
Much better fishing/camping platform
So thirsty that she needs a BBC to get her going

Agreed. If anyone thinks the commander looks anything like a 23’ Houston with the fly bridge off they need to go get their eyes checked. A topless 23 or 26 Hourston is arguably one of the sexiest boats on the coast, a topless commander looks like a 5 year old designed it. Just my worthless opinion
Yeah yeah, we already heard your opinion multiple times,

Please don't, one is enough.
I just hope it doesn’t become a trend

Last edited:
I noticed that too. I guess it's either because they're 2023's or the Facebook pages threatened to kick them off.
2023's. Still no pricing on 2024's. Lots of used ones sitting for a few weeks at least as well in the 25-28 size. Sucks if someone is trying to sell their used one. kingfisher dealers seem to have a lot of 2023 model 3025's. Be worth shopping around, even in the US with no luxury tax dealers seem to be stuck with them. Here is one of the better private deals a 28 for 150k CAD https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/750732806873477/

Hope Mr PP axes the tax on 250k+ boats. I do think we should tax the hell out of companies doing stock buybacks and a ton of other things like luxury cars that are not made in Canada but boats that are made here; what a bad move.

2023's. Still no pricing on 2024's. Lots of used ones sitting for a few weeks at least as well in the 25-28 size. Sucks if someone is trying to sell their used one. kingfisher dealers seem to have a lot of 2023 model 3025's. Be worth shopping around, even in the US with no luxury tax dealers seem to be stuck with them. Here is one of the better private deals a 28 for 150k CAD https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/750732806873477/

Hope Mr PP axes the tax on 250k+ boats. I do think we should tax the hell out of companies doing stock buybacks and a ton of other things like luxury cars that are not made in Canada but boats that are made here; what a bad move.
Oh man, I stopped by to look at this thing. 20240105_162400.jpgThat kingfisher looks alright from far, but it's a total pos. I was somewhat suprised when I went by to look a month ago as seller said I was in pretty good shape. It's had a high speed run in with a log or rock, evident by very large and unmitigated damage to the Starboard bow below water line. Interior is a mouldy disaster. Upholstery trashed. Wire all over. Paint pedaling everywhere on deck. It's painted black with a roller to hide the peeling paint (doesn't hide much) on the hull. Bottom paint peeling.

Any boat neglected like must make one concerned for how the motors were treated. Guy got it for real cheap and hasn't used it much in some years.

Oh man, I stopped by to look at this thing. View attachment 102241That kingfisher looks alright from far, but it's a total pos. I was somewhat suprised when I went by to look a month ago as seller said I was in pretty good shape. It's had a high speed run in with a log or rock, evident by very large and unmitigated damage to the Starboard bow below water line. Interior is a mouldy disaster. Upholstery trashed. Wire all over. Paint pedaling everywhere on deck. It's painted black with a roller to hide the peeling paint (doesn't hide much) on the hull. Bottom paint peeling.

Any boat neglected like must make one concerned for how the motors were treated. Guy got it for real cheap and hasn't used it much in some years.
Ouch! I guess everything that is priced right sells. I guess used 28’s in good condition at a good price are tough to find in AL and Fiberglass

Back