Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Didn't we have a member looking for deal on one of these?

2015 Arima Sea Ranger 21 ft hard top​

$59,999
Dealership · Listed 6 days ago in North Bend, OR

it was posted, I think directed at that member too...I recall the forward raked windshield looking so sweet.

I think this is the group that was fixing old hulls and selling them during the Covid period, now it looks like it’s shutting it all down.

“We are having a moving sale and I want to sell a bunch of stuff so I don't have to move it, If you need parts or an engine or a free boat keep reading”.

View attachment 97704View attachment 97705View attachment 97706
Any feedback on the shop in Richmond? I’m getting strange vibes

duckworth 24 OS comparison:

duckworth 24 OS comparison:
Looks like the same one? Deal pending. Nice the economy isn't dead yet!

Sick looking little tinny for 19k after a nice price drop Liquid Metal https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/843379633896060/

vs

2008 Lifetimer unknown​

$11,500

Chinese Stabi knock off, but dam I love not having much to trip over.

2020 Custom 450 welded 450​

$16,800

They don't exist, guys a scammer.
Same guy who is or was selling a Scotty trap puller for $250. It seems he wins items in poker games and then sells them cheap cause he is a nice guy.
He also wins items in fishing tournaments and sells them off as he doesn’t need them.
He is good at both poker and fishing.

I’m not sure how his rating has gone up to 1.1 as it was at 1.0. Which is exceptionally consistent. Also he lives in Victoria but posts stuff to sell in downtown Vancouver.
I can see why he would want deposit up front before you meet him. People been messin’ him around!

Back