Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Something about it. Kinda ugly and kinda beautiful at the same time. Looks really fishy and a good price!
If I recall you were around $50k asking on it?
The pictures truly don’t do that boat justice
And I would put that hull as above and beyond anything in that size range!
And ya I think I was asking around 50 and I lost my shirt on that boat there is a ton of money invested in that boat and the new owner put a bunch more into it!
@seabeyond maybe take a peak

If something is priced low usually a reason, could be they mounted the motor wrong and the transom is soggy or a scam. Hope yours lasts for decades.
Ahhh, I'm still happy with my boat. Put a lot of fish in it in September - more than I expected. I still think I paid a fair price - lower than this one up front cost, and some of the work I have put into it (including the trailer) wasn't strictly mandatory but I did to get ahead of the game. Went new on the kicker at a good price, but could have went used. Fixed kicker bracket, all new fuel lines, basically a full rewire, added second battery and ACR, replaced all the bunk support hardware that was rusted, brand new surge brakes, bunch of fibreglass work, keel guard etc. etc. I'm mostly a pain now rather than pain later kind of guy - though its going to need a repower sometime in the next couple years and that's going to hurt.

If a guy buys a boat without any buyer's remorse, did he even really buy a boat? ;P

I hope this current deal is a good one and the boat is solid and someone on here gets it. I will probably hate that person a little bit, but in a friendly way.

2016 Scout 210 sportfish w/98hrs. $65,000​

View attachment 99462View attachment 99461View attachment 99460View attachment 99459
Nice one, but seems like it would be a real challenge to get a double header dance going with that amount of deck space. Probably a better boat for the jigging type

Nice one, but seems like it would be a real challenge to get a double header dance going with that amount of deck space. Probably a better boat for the jigging type
definitely a consumer based boat with that interior layout, reminds me of newer Grady's with consumers over hardcore fishermen being the buyer. Great boats and proven hulls though.

Scouts are a high end boat that targets florida buyers.They are really well made.My son had the next size down I think @ 17Ft. like Legacy Lodge uses.I was impressed with the quality .Pricey new.

too pretty to be a fish boat. especially if you’re jigging. there’s be blood everywhere. glass half full: think of the cannons you wouldn’t lose! 😘

Last edited:
Trailer included with this one. These would have been scooped up not that long ago.

2006 Trophy Pro Hardtop - $24,900 (Edmonds)​

00C0C_c49Dh3fIGvD_0CI0hT_1200x900.jpg00g0g_4byy0nXZswR_0CI0hT_1200x900.jpg00L0L_7IXNXyuyf5s_0CI0hT_1200x900.jpg

Attachments

• 00H0H_5jC7HI9zJHz_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg
    00H0H_5jC7HI9zJHz_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 86
Back