Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Good try Stizzla you stupid, fat idiot.
Hey! I resemble that remark. Now, don’t get down on boat math. My boats never depreciate, I see people asking too much for them online all the time so it has to be worth what I “invested” in it.

22k cad https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/808287134328416/?mibextid=6ojiHh

1986 Campion dicovery 21.5 and ez-loader trailer. Powered by a 2018 225hp Suzuki outboard, and a 2020 20 hp kicker. Comes with fish finder, downriggers, rear helm stearing, new... See all

View attachment 98571
We have reached a new marketing high "aggressive deep vee"
Very tempting but not a cure for my two footitis...
The hard top is nice but two seats and no rear steering station or kicker, makes it a tough "upgrade"

Price drop wellcraft coastal 2006 Wellcraft coastal 252 60k usd. Hard top.
Sexy with the hardtop but a little shy on power and splashwell takes up a couple feet. Guess it keep the LOA a little shorter than a pod

One of the nicest looking walk arounds. The euro transoms look so nice. Wider cockpit area than Striper’s and Grady’s of the same size. I need a 3rd boat. Lol
Naw, I want your old boat for that new power! Hasn’t it sold yet?

For the Hewescraft hunter Searunner hard top 65k usd

Naw, I want your old boat for that new power! Hasn’t it sold yet?

Has not sold. Lots of interest not a lot of buyers. Had it surveyed and my price is right in line with surveyor.

That really is a nice one. Suspension seats, sleeper bench seats that make a big double, locking cabin, rear steering station, radar, kicker, cockpit cover for keeping floor dry

This boat was listed for $3k in the US a couple weeks ago. I posted in this thread. Looks like it still has the same issues the previous owner listed. Looks like all this buyer did was register the boat and trailer, and tacked on 13k CAD to the price.

This boat was listed for $3k in the US a couple weeks ago. I posted in this thread
F....ing guy owes you a nice bottle or an Islander Reel! Not running two-stroke flipping dreams, I think he's delusional, no offence intended if the seller is on here! I wonder what it will sell for. Without seeing the top I couldn't guess.

Back