Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Nice looking larger cruiser with a fish able back deck

My brother took her for a sea trial and was very impressed. I was a little worried about the age of the gas tanks and electrical, otherwise looks like a clean family boat. He has decided to stick with his single 2885 Cierra, it has three berths and burns a little less fuel and moorage.

Pursuit 2470 with new power and alum. trailer - https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...h&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post

I am not affiliated with this seller, but this is a great boat as many on this forum know and for those looking for upgrade, this might be of interest. DAJ
Scam bells going off, not even a good scam. Should be a 50k boat, 3 different profile pictures of the women selling, a recently created profile and boat pictures look to be from east coast Floridish... I bet if we do a google reverse image search, we can confirm for sure.

Scam bells going off, not even a good scam. Should be a 50k boat, 3 different profile pictures of the women selling, a recently created profile and boat pictures look to be from east coast Floridish... I bet if we do a google reverse image search, we can confirm for sure.
Agreed, to nice for that $

Scam bells going off, not even a good scam. Should be a 50k boat, 3 different profile pictures of the women selling, a recently created profile and boat pictures look to be from east coast Floridish... I bet if we do a google reverse image search, we can confirm for sure
wish they still made these. Would love a new one!
Yep, perfect mid size boat.

Back