Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Sweet custom mr2 reel with a rod for $950 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1102075060454271/?mibextid=6ojiHh

Here’s the link. What do you think it will sell for?
Guys with these poorly put together adds need to take a scroll through thehulltruth classifieds to see how its done. Always appreciate the detail of those postings.

This whaler add is typical for around here. Not enough info or pics to piece the story together. "New" could mean installed anytime in the last 5 years. Somewhere between 140-180k. Old merc controls, older kicker, prob 2010 trailer needing stuff, no wiring pics, interior pics, etc.

Guys with these poorly put together adds need to take a scroll through thehulltruth classifieds to see how its done. Always appreciate the detail of those postings.

This whaler add is typical for around here. Not enough info or pics to piece the story together. "New" could mean installed anytime in the last 5 years. Somewhere between 140-180k. Old merc controls, older kicker, prob 2010 trailer needing stuff, no wiring pics, interior pics, etc.
Good eyes on the controls. Some members pick up many small things, like undersized steering rams or old controls. With the lack of good information given by sellers and brokers it's not easy to figure out if it's even worth reaching out on a boat.

Rate this ad...i might know the guy.

The 225 Yamaha is in the year range that had the exhaust casing corrosion issue.Trailer looks OK,Hardtop is a major plus.Dash is a hack job,needs to be removed and done properly.The pre 2000 years were more prone to wood rot in transom and stringers.Could be a good boat,but needs lots of due diligence to confirm,especially at that price.

Rate this ad...i might know the guy.

Not bad at all! Does it have a drop curtain? Ie enclose the helm. Any other seats under cover other than the two?

Do you have cushions for the cuddy and the rear seats at the transom? Any live well, or is that an insulated fish well? I have neither in my current boat and miss them.

Looks like a spot light on a remote?

I’d say it was wired for Scotty downriggers as competition down south are not and it takes time and money.

If it’s yours I’d list it for 59,873 (anything you choose under 60k).

I’d rate it a 6/10 for an advertisement.

Back