Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I sent an e-mail to the seller of the Donzi asking about hours on the motors etc.,he said it was over 900 hrs,I can't remember.If I'm spending that kind of money ($60K),I want a low hour motor,especially on a 1994 boat.Looks like a real nice boat though,should have bought it from "Steely Dan" when it was priced right.

Last edited:
I sent an e-mail to the seller of the Donzi asking about hours on the motors etc.,he said it was over 900 hrs,I can't remember.If I'm spending that kind of money ($60K),I want a low hour motor,especially on a 1994 boat.Looks like a real nice boat though,should have bought it from "Steely Dan" when it was priced right.
The boats a 90, they didn't make them in 94. Also the motor is a 225 2016 verado with a Simon motorsport 300hp reflash that is safe to run 87 octane.

2008 Woolridge - asking a little much at $135,500 this has a sick electronics package, nice looking trailer and power package (although a few hours some of these engines have gone to 4k hours) although it may not be enough for @sizzler the 135 block is the same as the 150. Nice that his throwing in a honda generator and HP downriggers.

HANGE HIS NAME T

Very Cool! As a previous owner of a rock solid Glasply this would be awesome to see someone take this on.....

Same here. I'd buy a new one again. One of the most underrated hulls out there, in my opinion.

I could be wrong but here’s my math, $58,000 x 1.5 x 12% tax = $98,000 to get it home in BC. I guess you could work the tax numbers on the hull, motor and electronics to bring down the tax bill, but that’s a nice newer model as compared to my 1999 Seafarer.
12% tax? Was not aware we got nailed with both.

You do not get nailed with both. The province decided to charge a 'special' PST on used boats cars and planes that is the same as GST plus PST.

Back