Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

2015 Weldcraft Ocean King 220 - $94,500 (Victoria)​

Includes boat house. $10,000 less if you don’t want the house.

Pretty dam good deal for a LOA 27 footer, rear steering station, nice kicker, suspension seats. Purchase the engines in a separate bill of sale and you will be saving a ton versus buying what we have seen listed in the old US of A.

Pretty dam good deal for a LOA 27 footer, rear steering station, nice kicker, suspension seats. Purchase the engines in a separate bill of sale and you will be saving a ton versus buying what we have seen listed in the old US of A.
agreed, great package, they should show the list price at the 10K below number and then have the add on price for the boat house.

Was looking through my phone, on my computer I can see the reservoir now.

What is your take on that style of leg? Lots of stern drive sites say to stay away from that particular model.
The XDP drive is the one to stay away from. It doesn't look like the XDP drive, but I'm not very well versed on the Volvo's. I love the doghouse design on the Striper.

Beautiful example of how to list a boat, a broker that is earning their money in my opinion. A little too Purdy for me but if someone has trouble convincing the wife or husband they need a boat...
2004 Sea Ray 290 amberjack
$69,900
270 version for comparison.

It always blows me away how much boat you can get for this price (Searay Amberjacks) with fridge,stove,seperate head,gen set,radar etc. compared to an 18 welded aluminum for the same or more money.I'm sure not into twin v8's with outdrives though.The 27 looks very nice.
Or a 23' Striper of the same vintage. The Amberjack motor is below the flat floorboards, lots of room to service it and get at hoses and drains. Fish, cruise in style, overnight, Sea Ray build quality. Even the early Amberjacks had fishing in mind.

Beautiful example of how to list a boat, a broker that is earning their money in my opinion. A little too Purdy for me but if someone has trouble convincing the wife or husband they need a boat...
2004 Sea Ray 290 amberjack
$69,900
Gas sipper :p

Back