Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Does Cope weld these or just sell the design for someone else to build?

I like the boat but feel like $40k might be more in the wheelhouse?
I think they used to build them (hence the Cope decals). Now they just sell the plans.

Not the best bottom paint job I've ever seen.

That Cope just doesn't show well. Very workmanlike appearance with no bells and whistles. I think the value is there, perhaps just not for the aesthetically discerning mariner.

Sure doesn't look like it's a 6 year old boat. My guess is it's an early 2000 hull, repowered 2015 so they are calling it a 2015...
Yeah, it makes me think of one that was for sale in Squamish last year and I feel like cope stopped building boats long ago? If it doesn’t have zip in windows canvas it makes it worth a lot less but unless it has corrosion/electrolysis or is badly welded from a structural basis it is the elusive 20 foot aluminum with a full load another sfbc member was looking for.

Decent value for a mid sized grady with what should be reliable power

Thanks for the heads-up! We have an appointment to view at noon today. $ in hand.
Love it...this ticks a lot of boxes for a low speed comfortable boat. I am just trying to outsell Mr. Campbell in the boat placement category.

Last edited:
I looked at that boat a few years ago with the previous owner (Atlas Acadia) and wasn't impressed with how the owner kept it.It's hard to believe it's the same boat now,the new owner/seller has done a great job updating and cleaning her up.These are great solid boats that will plane and cruise at a decent speed.I called this morning,but he had 2 showings today and being in Victoria,I would be down the line aways, should sell fast.

If anyone is looking for this type skiff, this one is near new. The owner is one of my clients and one of the best guys ive ever known. One of the best fisherman I've ever known as well. I know for a fact he spent what he's asking just on the boat and trailer itself. Maybe used it a dozen times. Tons of upgrades and engine has maybe 150 hours.

Back