Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It's that lifetimer green man! I feel like the blue and green uphosltery have been on those and eagle craft boats for 30 years.

Ouch maybe that's why there are so many lifejackets. Wonder what made the significant price drop, I guess if there are full creases in the aluminum? I love the idea of 600hp but the practicality is a whole different ball game. Upgraded drivers license to tow that bad boy too.
Yeah, didn't sound like it would buff out....
Lifetime was willing to reconfigure the interior layout for a reasonable dollar. Hard to look at a boat you've spent 300 on and see creased and gouged sides. Someone will grab it eventually.

Nice little starter boat that won't break the bank

Not mine but I got a boat nickel worth of hali gear from him and don’t have the money to upgrade my old two speed shimanos to these bad boys. I think he has two. Two speeds are great for kids and elderly, and me with a skate or when I used to fish hung over

I know the owner of these reels and he takes extremely good care of his things. If you are in the market for a used reel of this type, I would wager that they are in tip-top shape.

Back