Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Either my kids or Clydesdale buddies would bust that tv so fast it wouldn’t even be funny. Beside underpowered right boys?

I was out in my buddies boat today, just went from twin 250’s to 300’s on his 30 footer. Not going to lie to you, it’s nice to go 40mph.
I’m sure Stizzla would approve

1630262221771.png

Time for me to sell my beloved Grasshopper. Done me very well and filled the freezer. Ready for someone to get two-footitis on a budget.

Last edited:

View attachment 69794

Time for me to sell my beloved Grasshopper. Done me very well and filled the freezer. Ready for someone to get two-footitis on a budget.
Did you get the fella from the “The Price is Right” to write up your description? It sounds like it’s in the showcase showdown. :p

The price of this Lifetimer has been given quite the haircut

$379,000 to $250,000 (a 34% price reduction)

Crazy! It comes with over $6,000 in lifejackets! I would be really interested the what recreational fishing gear could be included if that's what he has for safety gear. That's a lot of boat for 250k from liferaft, to autopilot, to house batteries, tens of thousands in add ons. Someone buy it for Tuna season, you won't need to worry about the weather like I do!

Crazy! It comes with over $6,000 in lifejackets! I would be really interested the what recreational fishing gear could be included if that's what he has for safety gear. That's a lot of boat for 250k from liferaft, to autopilot, to house batteries, tens of thousands in add ons. Someone buy it for Tuna season, you won't need to worry about the weather like I do!
That green upholstery though. Buzz your girlfriend, whoof.

Might be the two new powerheads and legs that scare folks away? I guess if they did it right that doesn't leave much else to have to replace.. just wonder what those hours are.

Might be the two new powerheads and legs that scare folks away? I guess if they did it right that doesn't leave much else to have to replace.. just wonder what those hours are.
Buddy looked at it in June. His main take away was how gouged and dented up the hull was. If he ran it like he docked it, you don't want it, lol. Definitely reasonably priced and he's motivated to move it. It's a big rig and is in the 70k repower zone.

That green upholstery though. Buzz your girlfriend, whoof.
It's that lifetimer green man! I feel like the blue and green uphosltery have been on those and eagle craft boats for 30 years.
Buddy looked at it in June. His main take away was how gouged and dented up the hull was. If he ran it like he docked it, you don't want it, lol. Definitely reasonably priced and he's motivated to move it. It's a big rig and is in the 70k repower zone.
Ouch maybe that's why there are so many lifejackets. Wonder what made the significant price drop, I guess if there are full creases in the aluminum? I love the idea of 600hp but the practicality is a whole different ball game. Upgraded drivers license to tow that bad boy too.

Back