Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Local scam or someone not knowing boat values?

1982 Arima sea hunter. $12,000

Arima Sea Hunter , comes with trailer. 2014 Yamaha 75 4 stroke. The kicker is 2020 with 4hrs. Has NEW 7" Lowrance with downscan and CHIRP , also a 4" Hummingbird. 2 Scotty downriggers.

240400857_10159836927844283_7450085074144792202_n.jpg240479004_10159836927909283_7998902465194758367_n.jpg240722698_10159836927874283_8224421678217055448_n.jpg

2004 17.5’Malibu Tyee - $12,500​

View attachment 69609View attachment 69608
That Tyee is my old boat!!! It is/was a fantastic fishing platform, took me absolutely everywhere on the west coast out of Nootka as well as the normal spots out of Campbell River. Someone is going to end up with a very nice boat that was very well taken care of. When I showed my wife that our old boat was back on the market, she immediately suggested that I go and buy it back. She really enjoyed that boat too. .....Who knows, just might happen if it's still available in a few days time.....Nice boat.....BTW, I bought it brand new as a custom order from the factory in 2002, so it's actually an '02, not an '04 as described, probably just a typo....

That Tyee is my old boat!!! It is/was a fantastic fishing platform, took me absolutely everywhere on the west coast out of Nootka as well as the normal spots out of Campbell River. Someone is going to end up with a very nice boat that was very well taken care of. When I showed my wife that our old boat was back on the market, she immediately suggested that I go and buy it back. She really enjoyed that boat too. .....Who knows, just might happen if it's still available in a few days time.....Nice boat.....BTW, I bought it brand new as a custom order from the factory in 2002, so it's actually an '02, not an '04 as described, probably just a typo....
Yeah they're nice hulls. Did that year model have the gas cap in the splash well?

Yeah they're nice hulls. Did that year model have the gas cap in the splash well?
No, the gas cap is on top of the left rear quarter. It is visible in one of the photos just behind the cannonball holder. Built-in 135 L fuel tank, about 27 Imperial gallons I think it is. Very convenient place to fuel up, and very well vented.

No, the gas cap is on top of the left rear quarter. It is visible in one of the photos just behind the cannonball holder. Built-in 135 L fuel tank, about 27 Imperial gallons I think it is. Very convenient place to fuel up, and very well vented.
Does that look like silicone on the hull entry point that usually has a hull guard over it? 2 photos show it. I wonder if there was some moisture penetration there.

Does that look like silicone on the hull entry point that usually has a hull guard over it? 2 photos show it. I wonder if there was some moisture penetration there.
No, not silicone, it has a bit of slightly non-colour matching gel coat put there. Took a bit of the gel coat off a couple of times when bringing the boat back onto the trailer in difficult conditions. Wife would always drive the boat onto the trailer while I drive the truck down and crank the boat fully onto the trailer. Sometimes it would touch the cross member of the trailer in doing so. If that happened, I would immediately put a bit of new gel coat to patch it up. May not be totally professional, but it worked perfectly. Guaranteed no water intrusion.

You guys thing there’s much interest in something like this? I’m going to list mine fairly soon which Is fairly equivalent to this one, some things better, other things worse it seems. Just trying to come up with a price for it.
For sure 98 and newer grady’s are better built and some boys love the diesels! List it for just below 90 and you should get some bites.

Is it me or does this boat sitting very low in the water ? :oops: :D

View attachment 69662
that sea serpent does look pretty stern heavy for sure. Too bad really. Most glass boats with an aluminum pilot house don't turn out as well as this one visually anyway.

Back