Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This looks decent for the money.Not my thing but cheap compared to most tinny prices.

19 ft Custom Aluminum Welded Boat - $15,999 (North Saanich)​

image 1 of 5

00Q0Q_e7CVjQlVkNMz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

01111_QGtqcvibVxz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00404_cbcotmaxG85z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00J0J_8QtUbDbsGaxz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

condition: good
engine hours (total): 1186
length overall (LOA): 19
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 1990

Last edited:

This boat has not sold which makes me wonder why? I take it over priced and probably has a lot of hours on the engine.

only needs a vin number you can read
You can get it in with a VIN but insuring it is another story.

What do I need to do before attempting to permanently import my trailer into Canada?​

Prior to purchasing and permanently importing your trailer into Canada, we strongly recommend the potential importer to contact our office in order to ensure the validity of the vehicle identification number (VIN). For any trailer to be compatible for import into Canada, it must first meet four basic requirements:
  • It must bear a legible, valid, 17-digit VIN that has been issued by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
  • It must bear a legible U.S. Statement of Compliance (SOC) label, issued by the OEM.
  • It must bear a label, legibly indicating the vehicle's weight ratings (both GVWR and GAWR).
  • It must bear a label, legibly indicating the recommended tire pressures (PSI).
Note: Trailers with a GVWR of 4536kg or more, manufactured after September 1, 2007, must be listed as admissible under Section 11 of the Vehicle Import Compatibility List.
If any of these 4 basic requirements cannot be met, i.e., something is missing or illegible, the trailer will be considered incompatible with Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS) and therefore inadmissible for import into Canada.

Make sure trailer has all safety stickers on it too!
good thing is, where it is going, is called the trailer graveyard for a reason. i would have boated this over if covid wasn't a thing. thanks for the heads up on trailer issues. i went through this 11 years ago with my kingfisher. should have told them back then i was just down for some tuna fishing.. had to stop and pay 7k in taxes!!!

good thing is, where it is going, is called the trailer graveyard for a reason. i would have boated this over if covid wasn't a thing. thanks for the heads up on trailer issues. i went through this 11 years ago with my kingfisher. should have told them back then i was just down for some tuna fishing.. had to stop and pay 7k in taxes!!!
Yeah, worth trying to get a new trailer from Tuff on the way through. Canadian-owned company in WA. Sucks to pay taxes on something that you end up not being able to use. Ours had a super faded GWVR sticker and managed to get it through despite little man at Canadian tire refusing to do it. Had a good private insurance guy go to bat for us and rattle some chains!

Yeah, worth trying to get a new trailer from Tuff on the way through. Canadian-owned company in WA. Sucks to pay taxes on something that you end up not being able to use. Ours had a super faded GWVR sticker and managed to get it through despite little man at Canadian tire refusing to do it. Had a good private insurance guy go to bat for us and rattle some chains!
Pm me for a good place to take a trailer

I know someone that had theirs boated up for them for offshore delivery from the USA. Could find out who they used if u want.

Also know of a guy that used buddy broker. And a towing outfit from surrey

Back