Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Great deal on a nicely kept runabout for the price of a new set of tires for your truck:

Bet that motor still has lots of life left if the compression is even

I saw that, nice trailer too.
Been mulling over selling the Lifetimer and getting something that we can camp out of, and that’s a bit better suited to 4 seasons fishing. Pretty good deal, but I’m trying to save up for a property and we’ll be in a good position to buy in the next couple of years. Making sacrifices never seems to end but it’s usually worth it.

Last edited:
Decent deal on a Trophy as long as you don’t mind the 2 stroke

Find out if that is an original aluminum gas tank, might be end of life and pricey to replace, between that and two stroke repower you could have a 60k boat

One sick and one nice Steiger Craft 31 and 21DV Miami. Worth the road trip for the first one if you have 300k and don’t want someone’s awesome cat! Other is 63k

For those of us who want to be like @zurk , that includes me, when the kids leave the nest in 15+ years. Nice sailing cat with a good tender you could rig for fishing.

2010 Lagoon 440​

$625,000 CAD

Just make sure to inspect the bulkheads. I've been keeping an eye on this YouTube channel.

2000 Boston whaler 18' outrage 44k cad. Dam nice package w the 150 merc she should fly
I love Whalers but by no means an expert or historian but I think this particular year and model is very rare with an extra wide beam for a 18 footer.

Back