Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Yeah, but look on facebook. If its not an incredible deal it's sitting. And anything 30k today will be 25 in another month especially the way intest rates be headed.
Yeah, and the piper will need to be paid by people who over-leveraged themselves with big mortgages on super low rates as their 5 year terms start to mature. The BoC is just aping what the Fed is doing, and they’re not going to be dropping rates anytime soon according to the last FOMC meeting.

Who was the member looking for something like this?​

2012 Hewescraft Searunner 180 HT ET​

$40,000 USD
Listed about an hour ago in Redmond, WA
may have been me...narrowed the search to a 200 or 210 though. Still looking and have nothing but time.

Sale on Yamaha motors in Kelowna. Nice to see, the MSRP on the factory websites are ridiculous compared to what dealers in the US have on for sales right now.

VF200XB - 25" ShaftReg Price - $29,450SALE PRICE - $22,873
VF150LA - 20" ShaftReg Price - $23,163SALE PRICE - $16,709
VF115XA - 25" ShaftReg Price - $17,236SALE PRICE - $11,898

Super cool looking custom Bertram centre console deisel, hefty price tag but I love the look.
View attachment 98296
View attachment 98297View attachment 98298
View attachment 98299
"Most options 25' boat in the lower mainland." - I'm sure a member on here has outriggers, solar, flir and more on their 25 in Vancouver but you do have to admit it's a lot of stuff crammed into a 25.

You wanted a soft top extended transom or regular transom? What was your budget?
leaning now towards a 2015+ hard top with a drop down curtain, extended transom. Like to find something in the mid 60's but would max at 80. At that price point though I may lean towards an early 2000's GW 226 or 228. Not willing to pay into an overinflated market.

Sweet looking tub. I like that they have it an honest 6.5/10 for condition. It looks like the bunks don’t have carpet or plastic covers and are damaging the hull which isn’t ideal!
IMG_9862.jpeg

Back