Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

i think this is my neighbours boat. so nice!! she thirsty though.
The one in Uke did a circumnavigation of Vancouver Island this year, and it seemed like a reasonable amount of fuel for a big boat. One would likely do better with the diesel version a member is selling here.

"I have been keeping track of our circumnavigation of Vancouver Island with our 30’Voyager, twin Suzuki 300’s. We left Ucluelet on June 25 and have been touring around the Broughtons now since 12 July. All told we have used 1300 litres of fuel and according to our Garmin have travelled 790 miles. Sounds too high but that’s only way I have to calculate miles travelled. According to the Suzuki gauges 94% of our engine hours are at 2000 rpm or less. Cruise speed around 8mph. If anyone is interested?"

I saw that, looks really nice.

Sent this guy an email:

I will buy this tomorrow if he gets back to me and the hull is sound. I can fix the trim pump if I can find parts. If I do, anyone wanna buy a 16’ Lifetimer?

Last edited:
Decent Trophy with good power for the price. Anyone familiar with this vintage? Kinda thinking about upgrading the Lifetimer, but I’ll probably regret it lol.

2000+ year are made without wood structure. They are a different ball game. Anything earlier than that was a cheap boat to get the average guy out on the water. My buddy re-did the transom on an early 90’s model and it was a great boat after that and I wished I bought it. But you want to stick to something around 20 years old. 2000-2007 are a different boat. Different ownership

I saw that, looks really nice.

Sent this guy an email:

I will buy this tomorrow if he gets back to me and the hull is sound. I can fix the trim pump if I can find parts. If I do, anyone wanna buy a 16’ Lifetimer?
how much for the lifetimer
pm me would love some details

Back