Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I'll still be looking at this thread when I'm bed ridden and don't even know my own name anymore. The nurses will know to just hit refresh so I don't throw my pudding at the wall. Can't wait.
I ear there is a line up for rubber rooms in all out local hospitals

I think this is the group that was fixing old hulls and selling them during the Covid period, now it looks like it’s shutting it all down.

“We are having a moving sale and I want to sell a bunch of stuff so I don't have to move it, If you need parts or an engine or a free boat keep reading”.

View attachment 97704View attachment 97705View attachment 97706
That Robalo would be my target if I was looking

Boston Whaler Conquest 52k usd in Florida with trailer
I Dont need a bigger boat than i had , buuuuuuuut if i did , this might be the one

Why do pod dreams turn into nightmares so often?

28 foot Fiber form 3.9k with a great trailer!
Because there a lot of work and money pit, IMO you only Pod a boat that you are going to keep, restoring boats (pod) or I/o should be a hobby, not a try to make money thing, not a lot of people want to spend 100k plus on a 20-40 year old boat, I know I don’t , god I paid less then 30k on mine and golf and a kayak would give me less headaches lol

I knew some of those would be coming a little while ago, but that is a great looking lineup of lease return motors. Great savings and choices if you wanted to go that direction.
How is 2500 hours on a 90 that's from 2016 a good deal at 5k? Maybe thr newer motors might be a better deal.. or the larger ones...

How is 2500 hours on a 90 that's from 2016 a good deal at 5k? Maybe thr newer motors might be a better deal.. or the larger ones...
Lots of them being returned will be 2023 versions that were used this year and usually have between 600 and 800 on them. It’s an annual event.

Why do pod dreams turn into nightmares so often?

28 foot Fiber form 3.9k with a great trailer!

Because people just talk and don't finish the podding process. Takes money and time. Some think its super easy. That's why many walk away.

Back