Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Looks like those pics maybe pre pod conversion. I think you would be able to see the top of the outboard in at least one of those shots if it was on there.

Looks like those pics maybe pre pod conversion. I think you would be able to see the top of the outboard in at least one of those shots if it was on there.

Good eye.

Seems odd to have a pod installed and brand new outboard then put it up for sale. A sea trial would be a must

Like this?
00T0T_6RARmU0pIOY_600x450.jpg

That boat never had a doghouse-what you are looking at is the step up out of the cabin-the hatch at the back pulls up and there is a large storage area where an in out would have gone. The Orca's were built so strong that there was only one transom for all boats-want an in-out cut the transom-want a pod-just bolt it on. Good buy-looks like the boat is definitely pre 2007 -didn't see the year mentioned.

That boat never had a doghouse-what you are looking at is the step up out of the cabin-the hatch at the back pulls up and there is a large storage area where an in out would have gone. The Orca's were built so strong that there was only one transom for all boats-want an in-out cut the transom-want a pod-just bolt it on. Good buy-looks like the boat is definitely pre 2007 -didn't see the year mentioned.

It is not the step up that I am looking at, I am looking at the doghouse with the blue and white striped cushion on top of it. If you suggest it’s a storage unit and that the engine is completely below the floorboards on that particular style of boat, that’s fine.

It is not the step up that I am looking at, I am looking at the doghouse with the blue and white striped cushion on top of it. If you suggest it’s a storage unit and that the engine is completely below the floorboards on that particular style of boat, that’s fine.
Yes I see what you are looking at-does appear to be a doghouse-very unusual if he left it and in that model not very appealing!! No room on the dancefloor of a 24xlc with a doghouse.

Yes I see what you are looking at-does appear to be a doghouse-very unusual if he left it and in that model not very appealing!! No room on the dancefloor of a 24xlc with a doghouse.

Agreed on the XLC part, as the extended cabin does eat up a lot of the dance floor most of us are looking for.

From a reply between me and the Seller:

Did you remove the doghouse that originally hid the inboard motor? I cannot tell from the photos if it is still there or removed and filled over.

No we decided to keep it. It has a cushion made for it so we opted to keep it for extra seating and storage.

Sent from my iPhone

From a reply between me and the Seller:

Did you remove the doghouse that originally hid the inboard motor? I cannot tell from the photos if it is still there or removed and filled over.

No we decided to keep it. It has a cushion made for it so we opted to keep it for extra seating and storage.

Sent from my iPhone
I had a 24xlc podded Orca and had looked at the inboards and I bet there isn't 16 inches between the start of the doghouse and sliding door. Without the doghouse the Orca xlc dance floor was-adequate but always wishing for more-doghouse still there is a real negative-can be fixed but a real bargaining point in my opinion--also you had better really inspect where the leg went through the transom and the infill job. Orca had a hi-spec transom and it would take a real pro to fill it correctly!

Back