Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Needs a bit of love and money put into it, but price seems pretty reasonable
Shaped like the Triumph roplene hull (plastic basically) in that size range.

We have an 04 gulfstream and recently repowered with a 300hp.

This is a big, heavy boat that is 30' LOA. 250hp works but is not fun, 300hp is a significant improvement.

On a trailer with gear and liquids its well over 8k lbs.
Crazy i had no idea there were such a big 23. Already a $7505 price drop. If the 250hp is under powered there would be pretty good resale on that engine but at 90k repowering would feel painful. 1999 brochure below.

F92604EE-7A92-4C5C-930D-F4B3E904ECBD.jpeg

Agreed, I sea trial a gulfstream 232 with a 225 yamy, from that guy in sooke( Pearson) it was a slug, with the right prop it would work with light load but definitely underpowered

I’ve heard you do. And that’s okay!
Keep up the good posts. Keep doing what you’re doing. You make this thread 10x better and I’m sure you will have some serious input on the next boat I buy when it’s time. IS IT TIME YET?! Sigh, nope.
Buy this and Airbnb your house for the long weekend :). Joking if it was a gasser in this condition for 30k I wouldn't be.

He's motivated with moorage coming up and a case of lucky as bait for us born on the island.
1991 Bayliner 3288 80k twin diesels

Newer power and trailer is at least a bonus and a lot of guys complain about older power. What are the older 232's rated for as far as power? 10hp a foot isn't too bad a power-to-weight ratio? What's a new one cost? I don't know anything about that specific model but it seems like a good deal compared to a +40 year old hourstons forehead banger but either one might be worth making an offer on, even if the price isn't perfect.

@Rayvon you shopped for a Grady in this range is the seller out to lunch?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/526733879521185/

The Grady 232 Gulfstream is a very nice boat,hard to find a clean one,always in high demand.I would like to see a 300 on it at that price and newer,but I'm sure he'll get some interest because their hard to find and it looks well cared for.

Newer power and trailer is at least a bonus and a lot of guys complain about older power. What are the older 232's rated for as far as power? 10hp a foot isn't too bad a power-to-weight ratio? What's a new one cost? I don't know anything about that specific model but it seems like a good deal compared to a +40 year old hourstons forehead banger but either one might be worth making an offer on, even if the price isn't perfect.

@Rayvon you shopped for a Grady in this range is the seller out to lunch?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/526733879521185/

new one is $220K USD without trailer. at least it was 4 months ago! :)

HB

Titan 245 Defiant - $76,000 (Deep Cove)​

View attachment 93846View attachment 93845
They've been trying to sell this for a while. I talked to the broaker and the boat show and they were not willing to move at the time on the price.. It has been listed on craigslist for a while before that.

Back