Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Quote the write up. You can tell this one’s been taken care of. I think at $15k it would be a good one. If I wasn’t in renovation mode, I would take a look.

Quote the write up. You can tell this one’s been taken care of. I think at $15k it would be a good one. If I wasn’t in renovation mode, I would take a look.
Is it really a self bailing deck? He says it has a bilge and I can’t see scuppers. Friends don’t let friends over pay for 25 year old 2 strokes, my friend just put his brand now 200hp yami and 20 odd year old Boston Whaler on consignment at Sherwood, don’t be like my friends 3 who bought 25 year old 2 stroke mercs and had to repower.

This double eagle 25k has a radar arch and 9 year newer power, still could blow up anytime or have fiberglass problems but I’d go look at this first. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3304925673091091/?mibextid=6ojiHh

Is it really a self bailing deck? He says it has a bilge and I can’t see scuppers. Friends don’t let friends over pay for 25 year old 2 strokes, my friend just put his brand now 200hp yami and 20 odd year old Boston Whaler on consignment at Sherwood, don’t be like my friends 3 who bought 25 year old 2 stroke mercs and had to repower.

This double eagle 25k has a radar arch and 9 year newer power, still could blow up anytime or have fiberglass problems but I’d go look at this first. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3304925673091091/?mibextid=6ojiHh
He was quite convincing with the self bailing deck feature…..that bail’s into the bilge so a bilge pump can take it away.

He was quite convincing with the self bailing deck feature…..that bail’s into the bilge so a bilge pump can take it away.
Yup it’s self bailing in to the bottom of the boat lol, the pitch sounds so much like the slick use car salesman that would sell u a car with a dead transmission, beware I say, lots of those old campions are rotted out

2007 trophy pro 2359 pilot house - $70,000 (Coquitlam)​

Is this the boat that a member was asking about last week where they were hesitant to let him do a sea trial?

01313_bNnsolevt6x_0gw0co_1200x900.jpg00W0W_1k5GIJBo8BM_0x20oM_1200x900.jpg

Is this the boat that a member was asking about last week where they were hesitant to let him do a sea trial?

View attachment 92598View attachment 92597
Yes.

View attachment 92598View attachment 92597
it appears to be raw water cooling? maybe i am blind

Back