Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

2700 seaport pilot, Whidbey island, single diesel, 85000 us
@Sttr not many better boats for a family!

I couldn’t find a link you might have to message him on Facebook. That config with the extra coffin “midship” berth makes it one of the only 8’6” beam boats I would consider.

Watched 15 minute of the video and I’m pretty sold. Best walk around video I’ve seen to date.

This one doesn’t have the extra berth but is a good example as well just way more hours.

I hope they re enforced that transom that’s a ton of weight and power for that boat. scuppers are more than likely underwater at the dock that pod offers very little buoyancy.
Looks like it sits nice in the water!
My old bayliner rode great but had to much flotation in the pod this looks great to me (from a distance on a Facebook add)

Looks like it sits nice in the water!
My old bayliner rode great but had to much flotation in the pod this looks great to me (from a distance on a Facebook add)
Ya it doesn’t look too bad but I have done a few of those boats now one of them had a single 300 and kicker 4 batteries and the scuppers were under with a similar pod. They also have no core material outside of the leg area just glass and are quite thin for that much weight/torque.

Back