Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I think this is same boat as Sculpin. We all know it to be one tough tuna killing machine
Yeah same boat. Not very many of them made. If my 20 ft Wooldridge didn’t fit so perfectly in my carport I would be all over the Edwing.

Started selling on craigslist about year ago. Before buying I would find out who designed the hull, sometimes new companies like this take a COPE design and get the aluminum cut on a water jet, this is better in my opinion then a fresh design. A little stripped down, if you look at the cost of nice bench seats and added features on a kingfisher or hewescraft, you see where they "save" you money. With small new aluminum manufactures you can almost count on having no hull warranty in a few years as they have trouble weathering recessions, and in some cases just staying in business during the good times.

Sorry, I don't know anything more than what's in the ad. I just thought the community might want to see it, at least know to look close if interested. There's lots of scams and scammers on CL.

Anyone go and check out this bayliner? It looks like a good package for the price, with the kicker and trailer. I'm almost tempted to go look at it next weekend but I'm sure someone has already kicked the tires? https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/boa/d/1996-baybayliner-ciera-2452/6382960752.html

I don't think it'll last long at that price... Hard to lose money on it as it will prob never sell for much less if kept up with regular maintenance. I had a 2650 years ago and it was a solid boat that handled the ocean really well... Same engine. never had a prob with it and sold it to a good friend for 10K. was 3 years older than that one.

Thanks Bigdogeh! This is almost a funny post...

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/boa/d/crap-boats/6377493432.html
Crap boats!! - $1000000 (Everywhere)
Holy crap, you people and your garbage boats, why do you insist on making yourselves look and sound so stupid?? Your boat is 20 or 30 years old, hasnt been properly serviced in years, mild all over it and your asking a rediculous ten or twelve grand for it and you post it every friking day!!
I have news for you, most of the boats on here are garbage and yours is too
For all you people wanting to get into boating,, get the boat checked out by a real mechanic first, Do not listen to a thing a boat seller says!!!

Back