Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

1984 Wahl Trawler trawler. $750,000​

Thunder 1 Adventures Inc. is a Sport Fishing and Eco Charter Company based in Prince Rupert for 33 years. This is a turn key business which includes a classic 52 ft Wahl Trawler professionally maintained and upgraded. Current Transport Marine certification for 6 berthed passengers and 2 crew. 250k to 300k seasonal income during summer months with off season potential. High ranking website, solid year after year return traffic. 90% booked for 2023. Excellent live aboard. Current owners lived aboard for 17 years. Great cost savings and tax benefits. Willing to work with new owners. Too much equipment to list. Contact owner for details. www.thunder1.ca

329419415_649438960272503_1639035155857591358_n.jpg329253690_570884518293454_4050559470786978758_n.jpg

Thunder 1 Adventures Inc. is a Sport Fishing and Eco Charter Company based in Prince Rupert for 33 years. This is a turn key business which includes a classic 52 ft Wahl Trawler professionally maintained and upgraded. Current Transport Marine certification for 6 berthed passengers and 2 crew. 250k to 300k seasonal income during summer months with off season potential. High ranking website, solid year after year return traffic. 90% booked for 2023. Excellent live aboard. Current owners lived aboard for 17 years. Great cost savings and tax benefits. Willing to work with new owners. Too much equipment to list. Contact owner for details. www.thunder1.ca

Amazing business, tough but great opportunities, especially if you could figure out a way to create revenue by moving it down south during the winter. I know the owner of Maple Leaf Adventures well.

View attachment 89387View attachment 89386
This one is a beauty ,I watched this one get built a few years after my Wahl built Seiner, . It was always so satisfying after doing the yearly sanding and painting maintenance but I can't imagine doing it now. Back then it was 2 weeks for 5 of us to make it beautiful again.

This one is a beauty ,I watched this one get built a few years after my Wahl built Seiner, . It was always so satisfying after doing the yearly sanding and painting maintenance but I can't imagine doing it now. Back then it was 2 weeks for 5 of us to make it beautiful again.
Agreed I run along it one day in Hudson's bay passage the guys chartering were having a time. One of them went over to the fish box and pulled out the biggest spring I ever seen in Rupert. Hope to see it again one day!

Stunning beauty, found on BC’s coast. Love that shear line.

You left out caulking and tar. That was a fun one too. Couple of weeks in the net shed was equally rewarding. We built a brand new 575 one year that fished like a supple glove!

Back