Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I used to have a 30 ft sea ray command bridge on shafts. Not a single issue after 4 years of use. Performed well too. 20 knt cruise, 30 knt top speed.
My uncle had a 36 uniflite aft cabin on shafts. He had a transmission over heating, for 2 to 3k we installed a new one in an afternoon.
My opinion shafts are the way to go on 30ft and up boats.
What was the beam on the 30 footer?

This one is pretty amazing just a little too beamy for trailering.

1992 Sea Ray 310 Sport Bridge. RARE* - $39,500 (Anacortes)​

I used to have a 30 ft sea ray command bridge on shafts. Not a single issue after 4 years of use. Performed well too. 20 knt cruise, 30 knt top speed.
My uncle had a 36 uniflite aft cabin on shafts. He had a transmission over heating, for 2 to 3k we installed a new one in an afternoon.
My opinion shafts are the way to go on 30ft and up

Nice searay. Needs a repower soon. However the price tag reflects it. I think it's priced right.

The beam was 11ft 6"

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1554384500487.jpg
    FB_IMG_1554384500487.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 26

2001 Osprey Short Cabin Offshore Boat - $150,000 (Tenino)​

Good write up and nice pictures
Nice boat, great sized deck but they only usually seat 3 guys. Buddy sold one next to me this summer. I was always astonished by the small amount of cabin seating.

Thought I'd at least post something for sale.
300k refit. Twin cummins on shafts i think.
Merry Christmas you deserve it, or at least someone on here has been a good boy this year! Wonder what a 300k retrofit in 2004 would cost today?

I’ve fished on this boat. It is a really nice machine!! My wife’s co-worker and her husband’s boat. They retired to a Sooke waterfront property and he followed his dream to start a lodge/charter. Unfortunately, all the changes to the regs, in that area, put a stop to stop to that. What a shame!!! I definitely feel for them
Bummer. It’s sounds like a crazy nice boat for the gulf islands, it would almost be as stable as boat with a gyro with those 454’s down low. Short runs, gas wouldn’t matter as much. 70k for boat of that size as equipped seems insane.

Bummer. It’s sounds like a crazy nice boat for the gulf islands, it would almost be as stable as boat with a gyro with those 454’s down low. Short runs, gas wouldn’t matter as much. 70k for boat of that size as equipped seems insane.
That seems like a crazy good deal. Boat looks super clean from the pics. I know that there isn't much love for those engines but at this price, you could justify the fuel burn for a long time.

Yeah it’s a nice boat. Put a large kicker on there and it would offset the two big blocks.
He had a done deal, on the boat, but one of the motors sh** the bed on the sea trial. Murphy’s law….Apparently he had it rebuilt, but now the economy is in the tank.

Yeah it’s a nice boat. Put a large kicker on there and it would offset the two big blocks.
He had a done deal, on the boat, but one of the motors sh** the bed on the sea trial. Murphy’s law….Apparently he had it rebuilt, but now the economy is in the tank.
Q3 & Q4 of 2023 will be worst, I figure...

I guess the 1st question is, why did it sink?
Looks like it was moored in a remote area maybe the owners vacation property. Well if they got over a foot of snow then tons of rain like we did, scuppers could have clogged or the batteries quit from the pumps working all the time. The fact the owner wouldn't even recover the boat before posting it up for sale tells me they dont give 2 sh*ts about their property. They probably want someone to pay 15k and recover it for them.

Back