Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Your opinion? Not ready to fish - but the platform for a family and fishing?
My buddy has a Boston whaler venture like this and loves it. Paid 35k for the engine. Ask the owner if he has full canvas and a drop curtain to make a full enclosure with the Bimini and a canvas to cover the front as well.

Some aren’t fans of that 4 cylinder Yamaha but ask if they have the extended warranty and if not you may be able to extend it.

Where do you plan to use it? Seems priced well for a Grady if the canvas is complete.

I think it’s overpriced. I looked at this tender last week. Yamaha 250 plus all the gear and trailer for 50,000. Would’ve bought it if I didn’t have my current boat.

2901EC68-5469-4136-8182-07829473B808.jpeg

My buddy has a Boston whaler venture like this and loves it. Paid 35k for the engine. Ask the owner if he has full canvas and a drop curtain to make a full enclosure with the Bimini and a canvas to cover the front as well.

Some aren’t fans of that 4 cylinder Yamaha but ask if they have the extended warranty and if not you may be able to extend it.

Where do you plan to use it? Seems priced well for a Grady if the canvas is complete.
Nanaimo, Alberni, Bamfield primarily.

Nanaimo, Alberni, Bamfield primarily.
Will you want to add radar? Budget 4-7k for a radar arch installed if you do, cheaper if you install yourself. Be good for everything inshore.

There is a big Grady in WA with newer dual 150’s for a little more that might be more suited for alberni and Bamfield. I would think a perfect boat for Nanaimo but I have never fished there.

I've been down this road. Had a bow rider to try and do everything. You end up with something that isn't great at either. That boat will fish fine inshore. Have to be careful though and you will be on the sidelines often due to weather. Then when you go to the lake you can watch all the cool wake boats go by while you are pulling a tube all day.

We switched to the Grady with a cuddy. Great for fishing and we really enjoy the cuddy for over-nights. Enjoyed that more than the days on the lakes fighting crowds.

I've been down this road. Had a bow rider to try and do everything. You end up with something that isn't great at either. That boat will fish fine inshore. Have to be careful though and you will be on the sidelines often due to weather. Then when you go to the lake you can watch all the cool wake boats go by while you are pulling a tube all day.

We switched to the Grady with a cuddy. Great for fishing and we really enjoy the cuddy for over-nights. Enjoyed that more than the days on the lakes fighting crowds.
Excellent advice …

Back