Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Needs more accessories ;). This is an amazingly outfitted rig. Don't think his statement of 60K is off the mark!

Last edited:

Needs more accessories ;). This is an amazingly outfitted rig. Don't think his statement of 60K is off the mark!
Honestly, I keep coming back to this boat's listing and doing the math. For the right buyer, this is a great deal. I started pricing out the parts alone and stopped at 40K without including the hull and main.

Needs more stuff to clutter up the deck properly.
I keep trying to figure out why the radar tower is so far back , why the back seats were installed in the way of .....well everything and why would you lay that flooring with the ribs going across the deck. All fixable I guess and as other have said not a terrible price for all that's included

I keep trying to figure out why the radar tower is so far back , why the back seats were installed in the way of .....well everything and why would you lay that flooring with the ribs going across the deck. All fixable I guess and as other have said not a terrible price for all that's included
Yeah. I always think the multiple chart plotters, autopilot, remote throttle, solar, agm batteries, radar, new wiring makes my boat worth more but the truth is few look past the sticker price. A good picture of the batteries and fuse panel can tell you a lot about what's been invested in a boat. Asking questions like what year and size are the batteries will tell you a bit about the owner. In this case passionate about his boats!

I figured how the heck do you land a fish with all the overhead gadgets but then I noticed no downriggers...

Back