Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Any idea what hull this is? Owner doesn’t know… I don’t recognize it.

Cheers, Oscar

Seems to be lots of boat here for the price. I’m not up on value for this model.

1996 3258 Avant. $79,000.

View attachment 83475View attachment 83476

Wow! I mean don’t get me wrong… it’s a bayliner with inboards, so expect some expenses down the road. But, all things considered with that tender, new power, bow thruster etc that’s a lot of boat! Good looking too!

When we were out last Sunday I pointed out a Hinckley Picnic Boat to my wife as we were approaching the Second Narrows.

I had never seen one before and the way it moved and looked on the water was really something.

Now I see it is for sale .It is not the most practical boat for the West Coast but they are quite lovely

The asking price is $260,000 USD and when you look at the ad the photos and description of the boat are somewhat underwhelming.

Here is a photo of the same model of boat from the net.

1660422306654.png

When we were out last Sunday I pointed out a Hinckley Picnic Boat to my wife as we were approaching the Second Narrows.

I had never seen one before and the way it moved and looked on the water was really something.

Now I see it is for sale .It is not the most practical boat for the West Coast but they are quite lovely

The asking price is $260,000 USD and when you look at the ad the photos and description of the boat are somewhat underwhelming.

Here is a photo of the same model of boat from the net.

View attachment 83487
Agreed, open the door to the cuddy/head and take some pictures and where is the trip trailer?

There's a Hinckley moored at Pacific Playground marina that we see every year we go there.Gorgeous lines ,obviously very well built and surprisingly fast. It really stands out in the marina.

Coastal Craft

JUST LISTED - “2021” 41T, 300 hours, SeaKeeper, Davit, Tender, Cockpit Station, Loaded with Options.

$1,275,000 USD.

View attachment 83553View attachment 83554View attachment 83555
I’m strongly considering this one. Do many of you have experience with this one?

Back