Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I knew when I posted it. But she is so sweet that I had to share with the enthusiasts here.
you can just tell there’s been a ton of time and money put into making that boat look like it does. I would have podded it but to each their own!

So sub 400K Canadian landed and all registered, is that a good price?
I might have been thinking of their 28, but wasn’t one 450k at alberni marine? If you pay 340k tax is only on that so save 12k, but now there is that pesky luxury tax for used as well? They are all sold at the dealer, when I went to check. I just love the idea of an Alaska boat buy and fishing trip, saw an aluminum boat with new power I was thinking of swapping onto my boat last week. Big dreams, little time and money

I don’t have the money. I shouldnt criticize, I like seasports but I see more value with something like this.

I don’t have the money. I shouldnt criticize, I like seasports but I see more value with something like this.
Beauty fishing boat but more set up as a charter. The sea sport is a small boat package for the family so slightly different target market. I agree, having an 8'6" beam myself I agree it hardly seems worth all that dough for the size of boat you get. Does anyone get a fine for towing a bigger beam boat without a permit?

Last edited:
Beauty fishing boat but more set up as a charter. The sea sport is a small boat package for the family so slightly different target market. I agree, having an 8'6" beam myself I agree it hardly seems worth all that dough for the size of boat you get. Does anyone get a fine for towing a bigger beam boat without a permit?
It's $30/ month. Might as well get the permit so your insured...... when your dealing with big boats, the hundred bucks a year for the handful of tows isn't relevant.

Back