Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Insanity, going price on everything is insane, browsing for a new truck on the weekend, the dealership offered me 25k for my GMC Sierra with 360000 km , ok it’s in decent shape still, but it’s been a work truck for over 10 years. Crazy times
What year?

Just sold my truck back to the dealer I got it from 18 months ago. Paid 50k with 45kms on it. Just sold it to the same salesman for 62k with 91kms.
What are you going to do now? Need me to tow yours up island for Tuna this year :) What year/model?

You guys know my opinion on Searunners. The sleeper bench, suspension seats and dual axle trailer are pretty wicked upgrades.
2018 Hewescraft 190 sea runner
$72,500

2006 sea pro 238wa
2004 Yamaha f225 txrd with 193 hours
2008 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust also low hours
Brand new high end enclosure ($4000)
Insane stereo system ($10,000 installed by andres)
2 live wells
Lowrance elite 7ti fish finder paired with a ten inch tablet for navionics with charger and holder built it
Led lights for the back deck
Everything works perfectly
Great fishing and family boat
Never been in salt water
Has a lounge on the bow and comfortable seating on the back of the boat
Built in rod holders
Boat is in immaculate condition
Sits on a dual axle venture 2005 trailer in mint condition
Dry stored ready for sea trial
All service records can be provided

$69,000 obo

View attachment 79132View attachment 79133
whoever buys it will be the 3rd owner in a year.......dont know....dont know , ad seems decent

whoever buys it will be the 3rd owner in a year.......dont know....dont know , ad seems decent
Not sure about this one, but I looked at one a while back, foam filled stringers, stringers where separating from the hull a foot back from where it’s tab in to the transom, add stress cracks through out where the stringer are tab in to the hull, lets just say it was a hard no for me, guide boat out of Torino or Uki if I remember right, twin merc 150 with 3000 hrs over 2000 hrs trolling, guy was asking 28k but was going to take 25k for it, he had bought a KF, this was at parksville boat house

Not sure about this one, but I looked at one a while back, foam filled stringers, stringers where separating from the hull a foot back from where it’s tab in to the transom, add stress cracks through out where the stringer are tab in to the hull, lets just say it was a hard no for me, guide boat out of Torino or Uki if I remember right, twin merc 150 with 3000 hrs over 2000 hrs trolling, guy was asking 28k but was going to take 25k for it, he had bought a KF, this was at parksville boat house
I ran that thing about ten years ago. It was scary in a trailing swell. Also delaminting heavily as mentioned. Just shows just because there's no wood doesn't mean it's not junk

Back