Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It is crazy indeed!
If you’re selling your boat, this could be the prime time. With the interest rates going up and travel restrictions gradually being lifted, people will find it less attractive to own a boat. That may or may not happen in near future but if you’re thinking about selling your boat and waiting out for that 3-footitis cure, I think this is the time.

Going for sale soon in WA 24' Sea Sport pretty soon, just finishing up the final touches. It's a 1993 hull, great condition, repowered in 2020 with twin 200HP yamaha, dual control stations, 2 x 60 gallon fuel tanks, loaded with electronics, down riggers, head, galley, berth. Has a trailer. Comes with a 10' tender and tender trailer with 8hp kicker. Oh yeah, only 165 hours on the Yamahas. Being listed for 85k USD but would look at a travel trailer as part trades. PM me for contact info but you will owe me a tuna trip ;)

That must be more than it was worth new…
I think your right, I remember going to boat shows and the Campion 542 and DE 185's were $42-$45K. dependind on power.But I think that was with 115 Yamaha's,which is barely enough for those boats

Going for sale soon in WA 24' Sea Sport pretty soon, just finishing up the final touches. It's a 1993 hull, great condition, repowered in 2020 with twin 200HP yamaha, dual control stations, 2 x 60 gallon fuel tanks, loaded with electronics, down riggers, head, galley, berth. Has a trailer. Comes with a 10' tender and tender trailer with 8hp kicker. Oh yeah, only 165 hours on the Yamahas. Being listed for 85k USD but would look at a travel trailer as part trades. PM me for contact info but you will owe me a tuna trip ;)
Is that your buddies boat?

Is that your buddies boat?
Nope, just a lead I got from a PNW boat post.
These things have really grown on me over the years. They tick a lot of my families boxes
Great first family boat but I can't see the head and tight quarters being a fit for anyone who has stretched their legs out in a 10-foot beam boat. I dread the day my wife gets on a 30-foot commander or similar.

Nope, just a lead I got from a PNW boat post.

Great first family boat but I can't see the head and tight quarters being a fit for anyone who has stretched their legs out in a 10-foot beam boat. I dread the day my wife gets on a 30-foot commander or similar.
I have an 11'11" beam.

I think your right, I remember going to boat shows and the Campion 542 and DE 185's were $42-$45K. dependind on power.But I think that was with 115 Yamaha's,which is barely enough for those boats
They are very desirable boats, I had my 2000 542 Campion for 10 years and sold it 2 years ago for $6000 more than I paid for it and I felt guilty at that price

Please send me contact info. Thanks

Back