Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

126k with trailer, everything fresh on this boat. Ready to go, serviced , bottom paint, brand new shockwaves, diesel heat, loaded and ready to go!
Still love this platform. A two-step capable dance floor with a minimal cabin attached to it. You might miss this once it sells.

I promise you this would sell if you changed the name from Swell Dancer to Swell Dance Floor. 9 out of 10 forum members will agree!

They should pay that $1000 to haul it away
Should sell fast with all that moss and ferns growing on it. Lol

There is a 1999 2100 trophy at the end of my street in Saanich, 2005 200 Suzuki that he just put 8k into last year, cowling needs to be repainted still 1000+ hour, new 9.9 kicker 7 year warranty. 27.5k downriggers included. Need bottom paint looks like put away very wet. Dual axle disk brake trailer but lights are the temporary kind. William 250-217-7737

Super nice older guy, wanting to move up a couple of feet. Be nice, not a show boat but not priced like a new one either.View attachment 71686

Lowered to $23,000 now. It really was put away wet. Good deal for someone who likes to detail things.

8BF269A3-7ED2-4D97-A25C-BFC9CCEC6BA9.jpeg
D0F8061D-9652-4B62-9484-255854C42A20.jpeg89C088CB-600D-4C88-91DE-B25E41B624F0.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks decent for the money , wondering if these cuddy windows leak in most , seem to be a lot of pics similar to these in many boats , are they leaky windows ? or am I looking at something different than water marks, I’m sure in most In would be a quick fix, I don’t have a cuddy (yet) so curios is all.....

Looks decent for the money , wondering if these cuddy windows leak in most , seem to be a lot of pics similar to these in many boats , are they leaky windows ? or am I looking at something different than water marks, I’m sure in most In would be a quick fix, I don’t have a cuddy (yet) so curios is all.....
Good buy in this market with that power. I have no idea on the cuddy

The earlier versions did leak, most did not open, and that velvet fuzz would have tell tale water marks or worse you could see black mould or heavy staining. These ones open though, and often they are left open while under way, allowing some water to get in which this one looks like. This interior fuzz looks to be okay, I believe you can steam clean within reason, as hot steam could release the glue that holds it up.

Watch for leaking fuel tanks on these earlier versions.

Last edited:
Is that hour meter vs a computer print out though?

Hour meter, print out is correct, they just had to buy a new hr meter and run it off 12v for a few more weeks to bring the reading into sync with the computer.

I suppose I could have made life easier by replacing the hr meter after repowering but I like the semi originality and using 731 hours as a base for maintenance going forward permits me to use my mad math skills..

Back