Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I’d like a bit more power maybe, but this seems like a great setup for the money. That should sell quickly
status says SOLD. so guess it did sell quickly. I've got a d4.2L diesel that would make that boat fly... and with great fuel economy. I imagine the 3 litre would have pretty good economy as well. If it gets it up on plane...

The boat has a 300 Hp on it and the photos where the only photos I have showing the back end. I actually don't have to many photos of the boat and will be going to it today to get more photos.
The boat has numbers on it and it is registered and lived it's whole life in Victoria.
I'm not using the boat much and heading out of the country for a while so having it sit there is no good.
I have always kept the boat and trailer in excellent condition and have installed lots of up grades. If you see it you would think it is only a couple of years old.
I have a long list of what the boat has and receipt for all the work done which show when the work was performed.
I'm the original owner and I purchased the boat new in 2007
If anyone text me their email address, I will email you more photos and the list of what the boat has and the fishing gear that goes with it.
My Ph 778-679-2210

When did you repower the boat? The engine in the pictures is clearly a Yamaha V6 3.3L (max available 250hp). If it's got a 300hp it would be the newer 4.2L V6 (or the slimmest possibility of the de-rated 5.3L V8)

When did you repower the boat? The engine in the pictures is clearly a Yamaha V6 3.3L (max available 250hp). If it's got a 300hp it would be the newer 4.2L V6 (or the slimmest possibility of the de-rated 5.3L V8)

The F300 XCA went on the boat in 2011. I was at the boat a couple of days ago and have numerous new photos and if you would like to see them text ( 778 679-2210) me you email address and I will email you photos. I have an offer and awaiting their deposit.

Back