Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I’ll take my finders fee fishing trip if you get it ;) kidding of course buddy good luck! I hope you get it you never know the first guy may not have his finances together or is out of town lots of variables
Keg card :), no not beer, take the wife out to dinner :)

Fresh start? Daigle hardtop bare hull. $24K

What did that Grady at Auction go for? We were out fishing on Wednesday night and as we had a halibut on the line but didn't know it, and my buddy who showed me a quote for 10k just to buy and mount a kicker with stern steering. I thought to myself since he is interested in a new trailer, kicker and eventually 4 strokes it might have been worth a swap.
$81,000

Last one for today, thinking outside the box :) . Big dance floor!! 24 degree deadrise, twin 200 Yamaha’s.

T
Not sure that it has enough rocket launchers for my liking:p:p Incredibly rigged fishing machine, low hours. I think that the price is more than fair.
This thing is 100ft away from me as I sit here, on the trailer ready to go, wicked tin boat. I am not a big aluminum boat guy, but if I had 220k to put on one this would be it, it’s in immaculate condition

Last edited:
18’ Hourston Sportsman, twins. Comfortable seating inside for 4 (6 in a pinch) but too small for our needs. We are building a cabin on Lasqueti and running up from west van. Great boat. Very steady in swells for its size.

Lots of open water from WV to Lasqueti for sure, what are you looking at to replace it with? As much as I'm not a fan of the looks, an axxopar would do well as a commuter in the Straits.

This looks like a good deal in the current market

1995 Hydra-Sports 2150 walkaround with 2010 Verado 225 on new Road Runner trailer...asking $26,800

2150.jpeg

Well kept 2150 Walk Around sports fishing boat with good size cuddy cabin. Powered by a 225HP Mercury Verado 2010 CXL (538 hours over 1499RPM*) with a Mercury Inertia super efficient Stainless Steel prop (and a no Inertia spare). This is a go fast, get fish and overnight boat. Vessel is sitting on a new Road Runner trailer. The boat was purchased early last year and has a brand new 100US gallon (379 litre) tank to take you on extended cruising. Over $35,000 invested (it's a B.O.A.T.:) Stainless anchor in bow pulpit, wired and rigged for electric downriggers. Equipped with VHF and whip antenna, Garmin GPS and fish finder, new batteries and battery isolator. Bait tank, and wash-down pumps included. Vessel is sold: "As is Where Is".

1995 Hydra-Sports 2150 walkaround with 2010 Verado 225 on new Road Runner trailer...asking $26,800

View attachment 66374

Well kept 2150 Walk Around sports fishing boat with good size cuddy cabin. Powered by a 225HP Mercury Verado 2010 CXL (538 hours over 1499RPM*) with a Mercury Inertia super efficient Stainless Steel prop (and a no Inertia spare). This is a go fast, get fish and overnight boat. Vessel is sitting on a new Road Runner trailer. The boat was purchased early last year and has a brand new 100US gallon (379 litre) tank to take you on extended cruising. Over $35,000 invested (it's a B.O.A.T.:) Stainless anchor in bow pulpit, wired and rigged for electric downriggers. Equipped with VHF and whip antenna, Garmin GPS and fish finder, new batteries and battery isolator. Bait tank, and wash-down pumps included. Vessel is sold: "As is Where Is".
Had a Hydra Sport CC. Great boats. High quality and good handling.

View attachment 66374

I remember when this one sold for under 18k from thunderbird.

1992 Grady-White Gulfstream 232 with twin Yamaha F150s for $49,900 (no trailer)
232.jpeg

1992 Grady White GulfStream 232 SeaV2 Hull

- Twin 150 Yamaha 4 stroke engines - 2500 hours on port, 2300 on stbd
- Lowrance GPS/Sounder
- JRC Radar
- New VHF radio
- new sound system installed in 2019
- Scotty Downrigger Mounts + Plugs
- Trailer not included

Back