Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Been on this one, its not immaculate, it is in nice shape, has some stress cracks on aft starboard side... normal wear and tear, kicker bracket needs to be repowder coated, not a boat that is conducive to probable more than 3 guys, I may not have a choice but to buy it

This is quite the set up, especially with stringers and transom re-done at Zeta. Snyder, this might work, less the flying bridge which I know you are handy at removing.
IMHO Robert Snyder should be on the way to this boat, cash in hand!! lol. Half the price of that 622 and twice the boat. Those Zetas are beautiful sea boats! Seller could be unaware of whats going on with boats these days....

IMHO Robert Snyder should be on the way to this boat, cash in hand!! lol. Half the price of that 622 and twice the boat. Those Zetas are beautiful sea boats! Seller could be unaware of whats going on with boats these days....
I talked to the guy and thought about it to some length, yes allot has been done...

To
Yup, my buddy's 26 striper hung around for a little bit with the high hour engine and then they found their trailer, refurbished it and it sold right away at full ask, but with a trailer that wasn’t listed. A boat that is well built and well kept with a 4 stroke should sell immediately, but so many Frankenstein boats out there it is scary.
you would think lol I get a lot of messages on mine but hasn’t sold yet and I’m pretty much selling for the price of motor and trailer and hull is rock solid

Actually looks like a pretty good price. 25k with taxes for the engines installed? and at least 5k for the tuff trailer. Yes as a shopper we want to depreciation but so many run out engines and trailers, it makes this one look like a steal.
Yeah but 150 is underpowered for a 21.

someone run, don’t walk. these are amazing boats. where’s that new guy that was on here looking for a starter boat for him and his family
I ran as fast as I could. Still missed it. Thanks for the post. This was exactly what I was looking for.

That is a nice looking boat... :) lets see how quick it sells??

Deal. 1979 Zeta 24 command bridge. Reduced to $25,000.

485 hours on new fuel injected Volvo 5.7 Gi / duo prop leg with stainless props, new stringers, new transom, new hydraulic 2 station steering and engine control linkage. All work done by Zeta in Vancouver. New manifolds & risers. Boat runs perfect with tons of power. Has anchor windlass, stainless rack and davit for carrying a small tender over the cockpit. Has full canvas that looks in great shape. Enclosed head. On a 2000 tandem axel Highliner trailer with hydraulic surge brakes and new electric winch.

View attachment 64956View attachment 64955
Talked with the owner for a while before I bought my monaro, super nice guy. Great boat.

Setup Craigslist, used Victoria/comox valley, and Facebook alerts. Once the good weather hits it might get worse
I am predicting sam same...

Nice looking indeed.
however, my theory is still in tact that every single I/O being sold has either been just rebuilt or a new motor put in.
NEVER have I seen an boat add with an I/O saying 1700 hrs and running strong.

Back