Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Hey anyone have a clue what model DE this might be and Max HP?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 6.59.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 6.59.10 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 70
This is the lousiest CL ad I've ever posted in this thread:

Seems to be selling a 16ft Lifetimer for $3,300. In Courtenay

More lousy ads please. Family man searching for decent aluminum will read lousy ads like this all day.

With the ad 9hrs old it makes me about 8:59hr late to this one ;-)

Cheers for the post mate.

More lousy ads please. Family man searching for decent aluminum will read lousy ads like this all day.

With the ad 9hrs old it makes me about 8:59hr late to this one ;-)

Cheers for the post mate.

Did you contact the seller or hear back? I have a theory that when an ad is this poorly done the seller may not be on top of emails or the rest of the selling process.

I hope somebody got a good deal

fa

Grady-White 208 Adventure 2013 w/ Yamaha F200 - $56,900 (Edmonds)​

image 1 of 12

length overall (LOA): 20
propulsion type: power
more ads by this user
This boat was sold new, ONE OWNER boat with less than 12 hours on the Yamaha F200, YES, less than 12 hours, heated garage kept and no joke, NEW condition. Save money and be boating this year with this gem. E/Z loader roller trailer with under 100 miles. Garmin 7" screen and thru hull ducer, raw water washdown, full canvas and an extra cockpit cover. Pot puller base, no puller. Just service and ready for the new owner. You have to see this to believe how good this boat is!

fa

Grady-White 208 Adventure 2013 w/ Yamaha F200 - $56,900 (Edmonds)​

image 1 of 12

length overall (LOA): 20
propulsion type: power
more ads by this user
This boat was sold new, ONE OWNER boat with less than 12 hours on the Yamaha F200, YES, less than 12 hours, heated garage kept and no joke, NEW condition. Save money and be boating this year with this gem. E/Z loader roller trailer with under 100 miles. Garmin 7" screen and thru hull ducer, raw water washdown, full canvas and an extra cockpit cover. Pot puller base, no puller. Just service and ready for the new owner. You have to see this to believe how good this boat is!
Clean looking boat. That’s ~$75K in Canadian pesos for a soft top. A bit steep IMO, but I’m sure the Grady lovers would think differently.

Clean looking boat. That’s ~$75K in Canadian pesos for a soft top. A bit steep IMO, but I’m sure the Grady lovers would think differently.
Yes I would disagree .The 2013 boat has 12 Hrs. on it.Try to find that locally.

Yes I would disagree .The 2013 boat has 12 Hrs. on it.Try to find that locally.
Impossible! And yes, if you find something like that up here, it’d be in the $90k+ neighbourhood. Are you already hunting for your next boat?

Last edited:
I just bought a 185 De last week and have a 17 Tyee in the driveway too,but I can't help myself,alway's looking.I agree that the hardtop model is a huge plus.

Nice looking Thunderjet. Pricing seems reasonable for the market (in my opinion)

2017 Thunder Jet 25 Pilot - $160,000 (Campbell River)​

25TJ.jpg

2017 Thunder Jet 25 Pilot

2017 Yamaha Yamaha 150 XB motors with 300 hours

2017 EZ Loader Trailer

Two Garmin HDS 9 GPS (one was bought in 2020, see photos)

Stand up bathroom

Espar D4 heater

See photo of bill of sale for additional features

Back