Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Lol. I knew that was coming. Pretty tough to find Tyee's in a lake. Made the crossing to thrasher many a time without issue. She did just fine around Vancouver. Like with any boat just have to watch the weather and now what the boats capabilities.
I fished out of my 2007 maxum which was essentially the same boat. Loved it. Although the down side was I caught more diseases on that one.

I fished out of my 2007 maxum which was essentially the same boat. Loved it. Although the down side was I caught more diseases on that one.
Diseases!? I'm afraid to ask. Lol. I'm still not sure I made the right call upgrading to a Grady 208. The Bayliner is possibly as nice to fish out of. Same dance floor and a little more open feeling. Obviously the Grady will handle more water and is better in the Winter. When the fishing is completely closed in a few years I will want the Bayliner back. I'm going to look silly dragging a tube around with the Grady in Osoyoos this summer.

Diseases!? I'm afraid to ask. Lol. I'm still not sure I made the right call upgrading to a Grady 208. The Bayliner is possibly as nice to fish out of. Same dance floor and a little more open feeling. Obviously the Grady will handle more water and is better in the Winter. When the fishing is completely closed in a few years I will want the Bayliner back. I'm going to look silly dragging a tube around with the Grady in Osoyoos this summer.
Yes you will lol. I haven't looked back after going to a cruiser. Makes it a true all season hobby.

1986/2018 HOURSTON GLASCRAFT 17. Asking Price $11,000 firm.

Re-powered in 2018 with Mercury 115hp 4-Stroke. 1,050 mostly trolling hours. Professionally maintained engine gets to the fishing grounds in a hurry. Equipped with Mercury Smartcraft with digital troll controls

Never moored, never bottom painted.

1986/2018 HOURSTON GLASCRAFT 17 FISHING MACHINE - boats - by dealer (craigslist.org)

View attachment 63085View attachment 63084
It was for sale quite a while ago... I remember it started at 19,000 and slowly worked it’s way down and then got taken down. Strange how now it’s for sale for much less considering the market.

Back