Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It has Florida numbers on the hull, wonder if it hasn’t been registered here yet
Was thinking the same thing. Can't tell what pictures are current. If it wasn't registered then I doubt it was imported properly. And if that sells at that price I'll put mine up for $75k right now!

I am not affiliated with seller or boat, but this seems like a steal for what appears to be a factory bracketed Orca with a 2 year old F300. If I was in the hunt, this would be very tempting. DAJ

102,000 cad with trailer
12% at border 114,000
Getting it from Alaska to prince rupert for import then driving to Vancouver

Adds up quick.

I literally don’t even know what a stock is. I’m hopeless.
Definitely more winners than losers there so far. Would be hilarious to see what would happen if someone bought only what people recommended there.

I am not affiliated with seller or boat, but this seems like a steal for what appears to be a factory bracketed Orca with a 2 year old F300. If I was in the hunt, this would be very tempting. DAJ
That is a beauty but well over $100k once imported and all the many upgrades that are needed like radar, electronics, personal customizing etc. Nice boat though. I'm not a big fan of bottom paint but that is probably just me being picky again.

Back