Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This just seems to define the current boat market right now, yes looks like a nice clean hull but cant see how thats worth more than $3500 with those motors and what looks like a u built trailer. But i clearly don't know anything and everything is worth twice what it was a year ago lol.

This just seems to define the current boat market right now, yes looks like a nice clean hull but cant see how thats worth more than $3500 with those motors and what looks like a u built trailer. But i clearly don't know anything and everything is worth twice what it was a year ago lol.
If the seats, canvas and clear coat are as clean as they seem in that Hourston, it looks like a garage kept cream puff. We may prefer 4 strokes but you can't get any dual engine 4 strokes for under 10k, so if he throws in those riggers it may not be that bad of a deal but the devil is in the details. It could have been moored and have lots of soft spots and be work even less than $3500....but not worth kicking out of bed just yet.

I think it’s worth the middle ground of what you guys do. $5k no more no less.

I absolutely Love Love Love this color but would want to custom paint the green with Metal Flake and Candy Green.

Back