Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/boa/d/nanaimo-ft-monaro-exl-alaskan-hartop/7195458890.html
I've been looking at this one for a while,a bit over my budget though.What do you guy's think of the price?

It's unique in a 24 foot boat having 2 seats, which is a bit of an impediment to selling and a local brand does not have same retail as the brands he lists below in his add. Low hours on an older engine, standup head, and rear steering station are nice. Cabin heat? Lowrance gps is a lower model and separate radar are consistent with that year, our old electronics that came with our boat packed it in. I'd ask if it has been garage kept or not, when the trailer was last serviced. I'd be worried about the total trailer weight, might need EOH.

There have been a couple Grady Whites that have newer engines and trailers in the 75k price range and they seem worth it.

I've been looking at this one for a while,a bit over my budget though.What do you guy's think of the price?

Ask him who did the pod, Monaro brings back lots of their boats for additional work but that pod style doesn't look like theirs. These are a great boat and its definitely in the ball park cost wise if it all checks out, and ask how that transom was enclosed and reinforced.

Any thoughts on the arima ? I’m curios.
In general they are light and wide for their size boats that do not need much power to push them along nicely, but have flatter bottoms that tend to pound in the chop based on what I have read and heard. Nice cockpit layout and with lots of room for fishing

But what happened to the in-floor fish locker and built in fuel tank access panel? To me it looks like the original fiberglass flooring was removed completely.
It doesn’t have either.
I believe that the double eagle EXL has the liner/fishholds and built in tank.
This one is the EX.
I can tell you that I’m 99.9% certain that the floor hasn’t been redone... I should hopefully know since it’s my boat;)

Back