Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

nope. For 1/4 Mil and 30’ twin 200’s is light. And yes, the 26’ posted after with 600hp would do the trick!
Both nice boats for sure. I'd be curious if the 30' and 26' is to the end of the Euro transom or not. If it is you can take off 2.5' of actually boat length. Podded boats usually just talk hull length and not the pod as well. In that case the twin 200's wouldn't be hateful....imo

Heard a rumor the other day that local Suzuki dealerships can’t get parts because they come from Japan. Due to covid no Canadian flights are going there. Anyone else hear this?

Hmm...fedex is certainly delivering parts from Japan based on the fuel pump I needed for my 240Z. Ordered from RHD Japan and it was at my house in North Van in 3 days for $26 bucks in freight. I couldn't believe it as I can't get stuff across Canada for that in 14 days haha.

Perhaps Suzuki may be having other supply chain issues?

I don't know the seller. Just saw it on FB. He has it listed in a few different pages on there. This link has more pics but not sure if you'll need a FB account to view them or not:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/307768150326272/

This guy must be fun to deal with. The text there "Pics- vids a thousand words..would consider trade up 30-32 grady pursuit?" plus the lousy pics that don't show enough detail to really know what's there...plus the boat is filthy. Good luck bud

I didn't even look at the price...LOL! What do you think a fair number is for this rig?
60k in good condition would be max I would pay, 1996 hull in good condition with survey 20k twin 200 used 20 to 25 k depending on hrs, and 15 k for the rest would be well paid I would say, a least that would be max I would pay, it would have to be in gooooood condition for me to pay that much for that boat

It is puzzling to me that folks will limit themselves to FB when listing a boat for sale.

By only using FB sellers are it seems limiting their marketing reach

Craigslist and Kijiji are both places where items can be listed for sale while not sharing excessive personal information.

Am I missing something here?

It is puzzling to me that folks will limit themselves to FB when listing a boat for sale.

Craigslist and Kijiji are both places where items can be listed for sale while not sharing excessive personal information.

I'm with you in terms of the frustration seeing listings on FaceBook. I do not have a FB account nor do I wish to.

It seems to me that it's the convenience of FB that is keeping people posting on there which I'm sure is exactly what FB is trying to do. I've seen other anecdotal comments here on SFBC that there's a trend of UsedVic and CL becoming less common for posts....posts are shifting to FB.

The exposure is far greater. If you are averse to any sort of social media, you are missing out on a number of avenues to buy and sell anything and everything.

Back