Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

LOL. That price has got to be a bad joke.
Read that listing. That is one of the strangest things I have ever seen. I think that guy rigged it for space travel but found the earth was round and he could not get the boat up out of the earths atmosphere.

I love the loud hailer. How many times have you wanted to yell at a seal and tell them to f off?

They said people were buying boats months ago because it’s one of the few things left to do

While some of had it hard others that were working managed to save buckets of money.

boat prices in the US have fallen during the pandemic. Interesting how they've gone up in BC.

HB
I dont know that they have come down that much yet. I have been shopping for a seasport or orca 24 to 27 foot they still seem steep in pricing in washington. At this point im starting to think get an older 26 foot hourston and have it completely redone, podded and re gel or painted be done with it knowing it is completely done and no questions in my head about what may be under the floor.

I dont know that they have come down that much yet. I have been shopping for a seasport or orca 24 to 27 foot they still seem steep in pricing in washington. At this point im starting to think get an older 26 foot hourston and have it completely redone, podded and re gel or painted be done with it knowing it is completely done and no questions in my head about what may be under the floor.

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2005/sea-sport-explorer-3676975/

Read that listing. That is one of the strangest things I have ever seen. I think that guy rigged it for space travel but found the earth was round and he could not get the boat up out of the earths atmosphere.

I love the loud hailer. How many times have you wanted to yell at a seal and tell them to f off?
Boats overloaded before anyone steps on it haha

I am half tempted to throw the 26' Hourston project on Craigslist and see just how crazy people are.... I wonder????? :)

yah he had it up in port boat house for sale on consignment like 95k canadian. If he was in the 60k range he'd be in the right wheel house. That one at sherwood I know i hammer on that sale but man it was a good sale, 24 seasport brand new trailer, redone motor not sure if it was rebuild or just new but went for 67k. I missed it by a week when the pandemic started.
Well, the guy is someone I know and he got his price by selling it privately.

pricey is the new normal. put all your boats on craigslist and you might be surprised by the offers you get.

Back