Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

A good looking Silver Streak boat for sale @ Pedder Bay marina. 21ft I believe, hard top, 200 hp Yamaha on it. Looks loaded up with all the goodies including radar.

Not sure what all is included but does have it listed at $105K OBO.

Sorry for lack of information, I just dint feel right posting a picture of it or their number as its not my boat but thought it was worth the post and lead for someone looking as these beauties don’t come up too often.

That being said, it does have a for sale sign on it with a phone number listed. If its what you are looking for, could worth the drive down to have a look.

Anyone else freaked out that the wife posted the boat for sale while the husband is at work?
That’s what nightmares are made of.
On the other hand the last boat I bought my wife talked to the seller when he called and I wasn’t there and got the boat bought for considerably less than what I was going to offer. I was amazed.

On the other hand the last boat I bought my wife talked to the seller when he called and I wasn’t there and got the boat bought for considerably less than what I was going to offer. I was amazed.
Did she talk to his wife? And the boat was sold for what he told her it cost......

She sounds like an great negotiator...is she available for assisting on any of my future purchases ??:D

Yeah and look at all the goodies in his write up. I couldn’t even spend the time to read all of that.

https://skeena.craigslist.org/boa/d/terrace-horston-boat/7133655590.html

Chances are it needs a rebuild, good luck to the new owner :) It will be a beautiful drive to go get it as well... Who knows it could be a well built Wednesday boat! LOL

In one picture the back bulkhead is not painted and in another it is :), also bottom paint looks pretty glossy - Lipstick on a ***, haha

I don't see a hull ID so its at least a 1975 I believe, although the add says 1976?? Considering all things I would guess value to be around $8k'ish, new stringers, floor, transom and fuel tank will be needed for sure!

I still wouldn't touch it knowing the amount of work involved, redoing 2 of these is enough for me.

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 7.51.01 AM.png

Last edited:
Looks to be a new listing on Silver Streak Boats website;

https://www.silverstreakboats.com/used-boats/

(2017) 26′ Swiftsure XW
Posted on: May 27, 2020

Beautiful used 26′ Silver Streak Swiftsure XW Cuddy Cabin model offered for sale at $190,000CAD

Only 43 hours – well maintained

DSC_8872r.jpg

Back